Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy host:msp_biggrin:

attachment.php

Hal got some.
attachment.php

Training new members.
attachment.php

Well worth the trouble for these shots Stephen.Best turnout ever.
attachment.php

Wendell's the biggest guy in the picture.:hmm3grin2orange:
attachment.php

Finally made it home :rock:. Had a heck of a time, and run alot of strong saws.

...and we corrupted my wife, she already asked when and where the next one was gonna be :laugh:.

Duran, it was great to finally meet ya man. Enjoyed visitin with ya! Your stock 346xp, pullin a 20' 3/8 was the most impressive thing I saw there and was probably missed by many. Most impressive!

It's great your wife got corrupted and is lookin forward to the next one. :cheers:

Duran, it was great to finally meet ya man. Enjoyed visitin with ya! Your stock 346xp, pullin a 20' 3/8 was the most impressive thing I saw there and was probably missed by many. Most impressive!

It's great your wife got corrupted and is lookin forward to the next one. :cheers:

Well, maybe.

It'd be better if she had a sister.........:monkey:

Just kidding..... I really enjoyed getting to meet you all. Too bad you had to vacation early. :)

I made it home took a power nap and back to work now. Had a great time Thanks Dan for the great site. Thanks to all those that contributed prizes, and all those that brought food.

Special thanks to Dan for hosting the GTG.

Very glad to see and meet everyone.

Thanks also to STUMPY for the help.

Apologize for not knowing all of the names.

Here are the few I took:

Hal

Last edited:
Just walked in the door. 1332 miles. I'm tired.

It was great meeting you all and I hope to see you all again soon.

Can't wait to see you all up here on the TAMOK GTG Bus!!

Just got in the house after unloading al my junk. Thanks to Dan for hosting a great event. Had the best time ever. Got to meet several new members to put names to faces. Cant wait for the next one already!!! Gotta get some sleep, back to work tomorrow.:rock:

Forgot to mention that the weather was fantastic the whole way until just as I got to Madison. Lightning was lighting up the whole sky and the rain started coming down in sheets sideways. Needless to say, the last 10 miles were very interesting.

Thanks to Dan for providing an outlet for our obsession.:bowdown:and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A fantastic group of guys and gals.

I love the sound of two strokes in the morning!
(click on the picture)

Finnally home!!
Went strait to Moms fer supper.

Thanks Dan, this was the best GTG ever. The Kids had the time of their lives. I also want to thank everybody else fer puttin up with me :bang:

Off to bed now, I'm tired & feelin a lil Wendell, I mean grumpy:laugh:
Hope everybody else made it home just fine.

MAH!!!:wink2:

Many thanks to those that made it happen and all who made the trip. Good times as always.

mah

Besides my misbehaving, the weekend went perfect!

Thanks to all of you. AND my new saw! That was above and beyond. Only the best from you!

Back