Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ts 760

Thanks Matt,But lets just wait and see if they really are going to try this conversion. As you found if you don't have the used parts this can get expensive right quick. Like I meant to say in my previous post getting one really clean can be a pita. Mabey a steam jenny.
If your not in any big hurry I might have the parts you need in one of the boxs I have stored here there and younder. My inventory control is nil,digging through a stack of boxs can be like xmas. Enough for now my typing sucks. Have a good one. Jim

attachment.php

This unit has the carb that's not limited, but the ignition that is... :msp_thumbdn:

trigger unit limited

I have't tried it yet, but have thought about replaceing that big limited trigger unit with the smaller one they used for the points conversion kits.

trigger

Would this be the trigger unit you referred to?

attachment.php

That be the one and the last one I replaced was like a hundred bucks. The fuel tank minus fuel pickup and recoil parts was $135.00. Don't recall price on handle but they are pricey.

Been a brutal 2 weeks... But tomorrow is opening day, so it's fixin to get better...:rock:

Amen on that one! I've got the Gear and guns loaded now. Be heading out tomorrow before the sun to a friend's land up N.E. of Salina, KS (About 2hrs N. of me) to go give the Roosters and Quail hell!!!:msp_w00t:

Finished working the last bunch of cows today just in time to fix the clutch cable on my Geo Tracker and make it to work. Now If I can get deer season out of the way maybe life will slow down a little so I can start on a saw project.

Finished working the last bunch of cows today just in time to fix the clutch cable on my Geo Tracker and make it to work. Now If I can get deer season out of the way maybe life will slow down a little so I can start on a saw project.

I tried to hit you with some Geo Tracker rep, but the site said no. :msp_ohmy: :ices_rofl:

That's the next one I'm looking forward to! I haven't been in town for rifle season in about 5 years courtesy of Daddy Air Force,... This year I'm hoping to put some venison in the freezer courtesy of somewhere between an 85-220grn boat-tail Spitzer (.243/.30-06/8x57mm)... Choices Choices:clap:

Latest posts

Back