Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is because they are a little longer than lead bullets of the same weight just drop a few grains in you slow twist rate barrels they will do fine

Yea, I know... But I kinda like to push the pressure envelope... Win. 270 at 3300 fps... 110 grain hornady's... :rock:

One on right Dan's ammo one on the left Plumcrazyjr's ammo :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

It is not the size of your pencil, it is how you write your name....:)

Yea, I know... But I kinda like to push the pressure envelope... Win. 270 at 3300 fps... 110 grain hornady's... :rock:

Those 270's aren't worth a flip. I hit an ol boy from 6 feet through both legs, and he's still walking.

And shooting off his mouth. And .........

sup

Sup fellas? I dont hunt or shoot guns anymore. Can i stihl play??:msp_rolleyes:

Hi ya Les. about the only thing I want to shoot these days walks on two legs and they won't sell me any permits. I have my sights on a couple and I'm just gonna poach em. :)

I shot an elk once, in the right rear foot. She died with that one shot. When we examined her, we couldn't figure out how she died. Then we noticed the foot. Then we found a small hole behind her ear.

She was jumping about a 4 foot downfall when I shot. About 30 yards.

Winchester .270 Factory loads.

No sheeet.

:)

270dan

Those 270's aren't worth a flip. I hit an ol boy from 6 feet through both legs, and he's still walking.

And shooting off his mouth. And .........

Dan thats why they teach you two to the chest and one to the head and they quit walking and talking. That way there is only one story yours.

Dan thats why they teach you two to the chest and one to the head and they quit walking and talking. That way there is only one story yours.

Dang, don't want that. There was only one story, mine.

Just a bit of bad luck. But that was before the internet.

No sheeet.

Wrong forum, Dan :msp_wink:

I shoot possums with a .22Lr. We also have a new kind of possum here with a shell, .22 work well on those too...

Poor smiley went down to levi's pellet gun... Poor smiley... I miss him...:msp_tongue: Levi don't...:msp_rolleyes:

Sup fellas? I dont hunt or shoot guns anymore. Can i stihl play??:msp_rolleyes:
Only if you have extra 066 parts
That would have been the time to ask Les, what kinda ol relics he had laying around collecting dust :D

Now back to the shooting more possums :(

(PS, I need a Garand or M1A if anybody has a spare :D )

I try to keep some of these injuries quiet. I don't want to unseat PDQDL as most broken up person on AS.

Let the kings stay on top. :)

Latest posts

Back