Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuck, Ive been talked into trying a lot of things. But never again will I try chocolate covered bacon. The argument was that salt is good, chocolate is good. Bacon is salty, so lets smother it with chocolate and eat it! Nope, not me.

I have never tried it just seen it on the net and thought it was funny.

Nothin's as gross as these things... :msp_thumbdn:

attachment.php

As much as I like bacon & chocolate, they's not sposed to got together. It's just wrong.:msp_confused:

But if some happened to end up @the next GTG I'd give it a try.:hmm3grin2orange:

careful that stuff'l make you sick...

get it? cause you've got a dainty stomach?

bwhahahahahahaa :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I use to work in a bar/restaraunt and we spent a lot of days wondering about food combos. A lot of spare time on our hands. Chocolate covered bacon was one food group we tested out. Then some $$$ chocolate one night, give me a Hershey bar over that over priced stuff anyday!

Out of respect for Stephen, and this fine family friendly thread, I try to keep the raunch in the OT. Lets say I resisted mightily the urge.:D

I guess you have greater willpower than me.

They way I look at it, this thread is pretty much Off Topic for 10 months out of the year. :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back