Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
images

Doughnuts huh? Better be careful, they can cause side effects.:hmm3grin2orange:

This thread is like having a conversation with me, you never know where it's headed.:hmm3grin2orange:

With being old and senile, it can circle around a couple times, and you can enjoy it each pass. Kind of a new world each day syndrome.

Did I mention you can re-visit a thought? Or subject matter.

Speaking of that, is 'Matter' Hedgerows full name?

With being old and senile, it can circle around a couple times, and you can enjoy it each pass. Kind of a new world each day syndrome.

Did I mention you can re-visit a thought? Or subject matter.

Speaking of that, is 'Matter' Hedgerows full name?

I not matter... :hmm3grin2orange:

LMAO,... Well for those familiar with "Da Uppers" (pronounced you-pers) I didn't get Dat Turdy Point Buck, But I did get a little 5 pointer (was a six but lost a point in the rut). 1x 6mm 100gr Hornady Interlock at 267 paces,... Missed the first time cause I thought he was further out (Downhill and a bit foggy thought he was more like 450ish), but after dropping it down to the top of the shoulders, the next one let out a solid Thwack when it hit!!! 1 round of .44spl to finish him off (quick and painless) and that was all she wrote.
As soon as I find my phone and upload the pics, I'll post 'em in here...

LMAO,... Well for those familiar with "Da Uppers" (pronounced you-pers) I didn't get Dat Turdy Point Buck, But I did get a little 5 pointer (was a six but lost a point in the rut). 1x 6mm 100gr Hornady Interlock at 267 paces,... Missed the first time cause I thought he was further out (Downhill and a bit foggy thought he was more like 450ish), but after dropping it down to the top of the shoulders, the next one let out a solid Thwack when it hit!!! 1 round of .44spl to finish him off (quick and painless) and that was all she wrote.
As soon as I find my phone and upload the pics, I'll post 'em in here...

Aahhh.... Da Yoopers... Yoopers are pretty good folks...

I just about spit out some of the dinner I was eating,... I don't know which was worse,... Eric's chafing, Matt's knowledge thereof, or the prospect of Stump providing medical attention to Eric,.... :potstir::cheers::hmm3grin2orange:

Someone needs to go to hedgerowMO on you tube and tell me if that 036 is 4-stroking... I been running it rich, and when I tried to get it to clean up a little, the rpm's are climbing higher than I anticipated... Beyond my comfort zone... I need a tach...:msp_confused:

Someone needs to go to hedgerowMO on you tube and tell me if that 036 is 4-stroking... I been running it rich, and when I tried to get it to clean up a little, the rpm's are climbing higher than I anticipated... Beyond my comfort zone... I need a tach...:msp_confused:
I will check it out when I get to work tonight

If it was, it wasn't much. The sound and lighting was kinda sketchy, but it ran out nice. I see what you mean about revving,... And it ain't even a strato saw!!! It suonded a bit fast and I heard a bit of burble, but it may still be too' lean. Definitely time for a tach,...

I'm game for a summer GTG! I'm missing 100 degrees in the shade right about now!
If'n your of a "Large Stature" just remember what doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger!! :hmm3grin2orange:

When it gits that hot the brain gits to hot &you skinny boys kook like a piece of bacon to us fatboys.:hmm3grin2orange:
I did & can't tell by the speakers on the lappietop. Sorry buddy:mad:

Latest posts

Back