Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you were going to Mitchagan and shoot Bambi.

Headed that way early Tuesday AM... I hope that 075 don't get to the shop and have to wait on me... Shouldn't take long to make it a runner and put it on the auction block though... I'll post a pic of the new 36" bar that got "heat treated" at stump's shop when I get back... I used it today on the 9010... What a brute of a saw..

Headed that way early Tuesday AM... I hope that 075 don't get to the shop and have to wait on me... Shouldn't take long to make it a runner and put it on the auction block though... I'll post a pic of the new 36" bar that got "heat treated" at stump's shop when I get back... I used it today on the 9010... What a brute of a saw..

Matt I know that between you and Stephen you have a lot parts,but if you need any of the parts I have,just pm me.

4 pages back is everyone all right.

Thanks for bumping it Kenneth... Yup, just keeping up with the other thread is a full time job...:hmm3grin2orange:
The 9010 is headed north tonight by the way... I let Don and Stumpy run it the other day... It's snotty... :hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks for bumping it Kenneth... Yup, just keeping up with the other thread is a full time job...:hmm3grin2orange:
The 9010 is headed north tonight by the way... I let Don and Stumpy run it the other day... It's snotty... :hmm3grin2orange:

Yes, it's a Beast! And a very nice saw!

Back