Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thought it was already ported?

Supposed to have been, but I don't think it was quite as aggressive as what I'm used to... Also, it's hard to tell with a rev limited coil... All I know, is with a 36" bar, you gotta lean on it to keep it from wanting to bounce off the limited coil... It's a brute... Makes you wonder what it could do at 14,500....
Just sayin...
:bowdown:

apb

This thread has been deader than my ex old lady,I thought it needed a bump. Ole Hank C was badmouthing us Mo. boys over in the other thread, this from a guy who goes to family reunions
to meet women:smile2:

This thread has been deader than my ex old lady,I thought it needed a bump. Ole Hank C was badmouthing us Mo. boys over in the other thread, this from a guy who goes to family reunions
to meet women:smile2:

Now, that boy should be able to find a healthier pastime than that!

Mike

wow

My neighbor showed up before I finished my last post,after he left I hit submit and up pops a whole new page of posts.:msp_thumbsup:

Easy there stump... Patience grasshopper... Let's run this thing at the next event, then see if there's some more grindin' to be done... Then it's your's for the buildin'... Promise...:rock:

Keep the shiney side up and have a safe trip. I don't want to have to look for a new work bench
at the spring gtg.:smile2: Oh do you think you could rig a canopy in case of inclement weather.

Are there any 9 pins out there. Try takeing the rakers down a little.

I got one, if I can git it off of britts 3120. It should still be good. The last run I made with it was a 9 pin 24" setup & couldn't stall it. She was gonna be a beast. I'll see if I can save it. It's just got allot of plastic melted onto it.:cry:

Stump was already squawking at ma about how far I took em' down... Ask Don... It's just stout... :msp_confused:

No squalkin from me. That's usually how I run em too. Just not used to others doin it. I thought it had a lil more chain speed than. The 8 pin explains that. Still pulled HARD.

I got the 044 running today, man I am happy with it. Rod said this is my new work saw. I still got to order a 25" bar and chain and bucking spikes, but it is done. Pics tomorrow I left the camera in the shop.

The cylinder cleanup was easier than I thought, I'd do it again. Metior Piston looked good and is building 150# before first start. I hope it comes up a little higher.

Sorry bout the PM earlier Dan My net went out until now.

I also sent out a MS280 was told it wasn't running. It took two pulls, hit on first pull running on the second pull. Some just give up to easy. :ices_rofl:

I got the 044 running today, man I am happy with it. Rod said this is my new work saw. I still got to order a 25" bar and chain and bucking spikes, but it is done. Pics tomorrow I left the camera in the shop.

The cylinder cleanup was easier than I thought, I'd do it again. Metior Piston looked good and is building 150# before first start. I hope it comes up a little higher.

Sorry bout the PM earlier Dan My net went out until now.

I also sent out a MS280 was told it wasn't running. It took two pulls, hit on first pull running on the second pull. Some just give up to easy. :ices_rofl:

Well where is the pic and video when you get the 25 inch bar on it keep an eye on the oil supply my 044 does good with a 20but is lacking on the 25 I think it might Be the bar design

Back