Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoodChuck'r
That thing is a beast, but I don't think it was runnin up to par this weekend. :msp_ohmy: It felt much stronger in KY.

That would be correct. I put an unlimited could on it, thinking it would help it out a bit.

I musta screwed something up though. I was kinda in a hurry getting **** ready for the GTG. It wasn't running the way it usually does that's for sure.

No worries though - when Eric looks it over I'm sure he's gonna find out what the hell I did to it. It ran good but it wasn't anything like it was before I changed the coil...

benp

Addicted to ArboristSite
That would be correct. I put an unlimited could on it, thinking it would help it out a bit.

I musta screwed something up though. I was kinda in a hurry getting **** ready for the GTG. It wasn't running the way it usually does that's for sure.

No worries though - when Eric looks it over I'm sure he's gonna find out what the hell I did to it. It ran good but it wasn't anything like it was before I changed the coil...

You'll get it squared away. ::thumbsup::

If it is the same Solo that I have seen videos of, a severe case of the nastiness it does have:rock:

I dig the unlimited coil just for the simple fact I can tune the 7900's with a tach now.:clap:

Stumpys Customs

Stumpys Customs

Stumpbroke

I knew something was up with it. To be honest, I'm glad you did mess with it.:msp_w00t: Also glad you didn't run the copsey built 7900 in the dollar race.:msp_wink: