Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't be any happier just got the code reader working on the 7.3 the code is for the ICM and that code is most often a short under the valve cover according to another forum. :rock: I'm off to take this thing apart. :D

Last edited:
on a different note i think i found how Hedgerow cuts his hedges thats why there all nice and even

[video=youtube_share;p8G3t87jpSo]http://youtu.be/p8G3t87jpSo[/video]

hey i gotta give some you Missouri boys **** once in awhile :msp_tongue:

Last edited:
You're gonna have to turn that 460 up and find a faster chain if you're ever gonna catch the old 372!!! :msp_wink:
Stump was gonna post the times soon I think...
#1 was blue, #2,3&4 were orange...

Hmmmm.... Where were the creamsickles???
Leaking oil in fear!!!
:waaaht:

Lucky I wasn't even there or poor Stephen would've been even farther down the list. Those poor, poor creamsicles. :msp_unsure:

On a side note I have no problem talking nice to members on here and in person, then taking your money after the doller racing. :dizzy:

You're gonna have to turn that 460 up and find a faster chain if you're ever gonna catch the old 372!!! :msp_wink:

Leaking oil in fear!!!
:waaaht:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LOVE IT

Leaking oil in fear!!!
:waaaht:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: LOVE IT[/QUOTE]

Stephen's 460 really is gorgeous... And stout as hell...
But ssshhhhhhh.... Don't tell him I said that...
:msp_sneaky:

Latest posts

Back