Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*MUSHINESS WARNING*
A very Merry Christmas to the finest group of folks I've ever met. This year has been an unbelievable blessing to us! It still amazes me that only a year ago, I would never have imagined packing up a pile of chainsaws and driving hours and hours to stay at someone's house I've never met and experience what we have this year. You are all amazing and I feel honored to have met those that I have, and look forward to meeting those that I haven't!

Wishing my chainsaw family a very Merry Christmas!!!
:kilt::kilt:
The Dodgegeeks​

*MUSHINESS WARNING*
A very Merry Christmas to the finest group of folks I've ever met. This year has been an unbelievable blessing to us! It still amazes me that only a year ago, I would never have imagined packing up a pile of chainsaws and driving hours and hours to stay at someone's house I've never met and experience what we have this year. You are all amazing and I feel honored to have met those that I have, and look forward to meeting those that I haven't!

Wishing my chainsaw family a very Merry Christmas!!!
:kilt::kilt:
The Dodgegeeks​

Have a big Christmas rep Sara. I wish you and Andy a Merry Christmas and hope to see you folks at one of the gtg's next year.

Well, the paper tornado is over. Grand kids are playing with the new toys. Ham in the oven. Snack trays making the rounds to everybody. Have a Merry Christmas everyone. Stay warm. Blizzard warning for the ozarks tonight.

The lids were elated at the gifts they got. Plenty of silly dress-up princess clothes and a pink Daisy Red Ryder for my daughter, farm-type toys for both, new cowboy boots for my son and a small set of chaps... Now to get my near-frozen house back up to operating temperature. The stove is working overtime with seasoned Hedge and Locust and the housefan is pulling the warmth from the living room outward... I wish I could have done better for the kids and my loving wife, but it was still a pretty darn good Christmas. A lot more than many have and we're painfully ware and thankful of that. Now if we could get some of that snow!

Merry Christmas to all the great people who make this thread stay on page one. Never did I think a modded 365 xt would be what would make me smile at Christmas. Looking forward to another fantastic gtg this spring:chainsawguy:

We topped out at 10 here today, -7 this morning. Gonna be another cold one tonight before it warms up a bit tomorrow. When we get a good cold snap (-20 or so at night), then I'll have to test out that Hedge that Matt dropped off this summer.

A little on the late side, but Merry Christmas to all my Mozarkian friends.

... Now to get my near-frozen house back up to operating temperature. The stove is working overtime with seasoned Hedge and Locust and the housefan is pulling the warmth from the living room outward...

Seasons greetings to all! I been trolling all along, just didn't have much to say.

That house will warm up better if you blow the cold air from the far end of the house toward the stove; it follows the floor rather nicely, and the hot air that is floating up by the ceiling will circulate quicker back into the cold parts of the house. It seems strange, but it works much better that way than trying to blow the heat back to the cold parts of the house.

I put one fan on the far end of the house at the end of the hallway. It picks up the cold air from 3 bedrooms and the warmer air drifts into each bedroom; this also cools off the overheated end of the house by the wood stove.

Back