Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How ya trade for a echo twin,I just like the yellow and black better.

Tell you what, though. You come up with a Sachs Dolmar 166 in equivalent condition to that 66sv, & I'll gladly trade back to an orange & black color scheme!:hmm3grin2orange:

Wellsir, I'm thinkin if your able to cart y'urself up here to Benton county & pick it up, its all yours. Any dirt & or spiders included. I might even be able to throw in a box to put the peices into. I just have to find where I put the muffler bolts & top cover bolts....seems like it was missing a few when I got it, but its missing them all at the moment. :rolleyes2:

i can do that. i prefer weekday, workhours since i'm in that area frequently anyways. pm me some contact info. pm sent.

cool truck what is it ?

Mercedes Benz Unimog

Supposed to climb over a 1 meter tall rock and still have all 4 wheels on the ground. Long travel suspension and flexible frame. This one has a deep water fording kit to allow it to drive through 47 inches of water. It has hydraulic connections galore and a front PTO. It's going to some "poor" guy in Africa:msp_wink: after it has an RV body put on it.

Finalized the deal on the echo 610 that I mentioned a few days ago. It's coming out of SW. Missouri,Hedgerow territory.:msp_smile:
Hit a lick on some chains off of CL's.
3 Oregon LGX 3/8's 84 dl new in the box,$40 plus 5 other chains for another $10.
3 Stihl 3/8's 72 dl,one was new.
2 Stihl 3/8's lp 62 dl,one was new. These are chains that I use all the time on my firewood saws.
Somebody stole all his saws last summer,so he didn,t need them anymore.

Sorry Jim, before it can be exported to North MO it has to go through my personal customs station then to Matt, then to Les, then to Jerry, then to Stumpy, then to Jason, then to Dan, then to Stephen, then to James, then to Hal, then to Kenneth, then to Don, then to Brandon (to verify authenticity), then to Eric, then to John T, then to Andy, then to Bryan, then to Mark, then to J. D., then to David, then to Gerry, then to John (WI), then to Woodchucker, then to Sarah, then to Mitch, then to Scott, and then it will be released to you. We'll all take GOOD care of it:hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry Jim, before it can be exported to North MO it has to go through my personal customs station then to Matt, then to Les, then to Jerry, then to Stumpy, then to Jason, then to Dan, then to Stephen, then to James, then to Hal, then to Kenneth, then to Don, then to Brandon (to verify authenticity), then to Eric, then to John T, then to Andy, then to Bryan, then to Mark, then to J. D., then to David, then to Gerry, then to John (WI), then to Woodchucker, then to Sarah, then to Mitch, then to Scott, and then it will be released to you. We'll all take GOOD care of it:hmm3grin2orange:

Can I fondle it at the GTG's while it is making the rounds or you could charge everone $5 and then send it MasterMind and have him port it like the other two he is working on.:hmm3grin2orange: I even repped you for this one.

Can I fondle it at the GTG's while it is making the rounds or you could charge everone $5 and then send it MasterMind and have him port it like the other two he is working on.:hmm3grin2orange: I even repped you for this one.

Jim, your asking alot there. And, you do realize that the owner has to pay all the freight charges of the saw while it makes its rounds to all of us......Then you got alot of folks that are probly gonna hafta charge for their time invested with it..While we're at it, we'll probably need several chains sent along with it. Might as well throw in at least 5 bars of varying lengths, too. Then, after its been ported & polished, the whole process will need to be repeated...I figure you might get your hands on it around 2020 or so... We don't make the rules, we just have to follow 'em! :hmm3grin2orange:

Maybe a 5 minute monitored visit. :monkey: I think the majority would kick in five bucks to play with it for a while.:rolleyes2:

So holding your new-to-you saw hostage is all that it takes to get you to rep me?:D

Matt, Les, And Stumpy can't be trusted to wear condoms. Better just send it to me. :feel_good:

Mercedes Benz Unimog

Supposed to climb over a 1 meter tall rock and still have all 4 wheels on the ground. Long travel suspension and flexible frame. This one has a deep water fording kit to allow it to drive through 47 inches of water. It has hydraulic connections galore and a front PTO. It's going to some "poor" guy in Africa:msp_wink: after it has an RV body put on it.

UNIMOG - YouTube

They are great. Made into just about anything you can imagine a truck for in Germany.

Hal

Latest posts

Back