Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a tip I learned quite a while back from ropensaddle: to print the degree-sign (as in 6°), hold down the alt-button and type the numbers 2,4,& 8. Let off the the alt-button, and then you have a cool little special character.
°J° °L°

Just a tip I learned quite a while back from ropensaddle: to print the degree-sign (as in 6°), hold down the alt-button and type the numbers 2,4,& 8. Let off the the alt-button, and then you have a cool little special character.
°J° °L°

Like this??

°°°°°°°°°
I used shift/option/8..:msp_confused:

what is this option button of which you speak? you on your phone?

Keyboard...

attachment.php

Hmmm...That must be the dinosaur "option". Old keyboard? ☺

My Alt- button does not make those characters when pushed with the shift. ☻

I found a whole bunch more, too: Φ τ δ ∞ φ ε √ ⁿ ≈ ß Γ π Σ σ ¿ £ ↓

These should come in handy: ♂ ♀ ≤ ≥ ½ ¼

Alt- 3,4,5,6 = ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Ω

I may try something like that... And an Ether injection system...
:big_smile:

I ordered one of those once, without looking at the price. :msp_w00t: Too expensive for me to install.

So it sets on the shelf........

As for laying the lift on the truck, ok so long as you've allowed for the return of the chain, that typically hangs in mid air.

And the loader takes more hydraulic horsepower than I thought it would, otherwise a simple device, hence my being able to build one.

:)

Is this still a GTG thread? When is the next one? Where is it going to be? Who is bringing the aiggs?? Matt, you cooking some mystery meat again? It was good, i dont care what anybody else says. We can wait till it warms up a little. April is a nice month. May is better. Ok. Thats all i got for now.:D

Is this still a GTG thread? When is the next one? Where is it going to be? Who is bringing the aiggs?? Matt, you cooking some mystery meat again? It was good, i dont care what anybody else says. We can wait till it warms up a little. April is a nice month. May is better. Ok. Thats all i got for now.:D

yep!

Jerry did you get that 999F? I thought the price was reasonable enough for as good as shape as it was. I should have bid it up some,but I was bidding on another saw,which I didn't get,so I lost out all the way around. Oh well mabey next time.

Jerry did you get that 999F? I thought the price was reasonable enough for as good as shape as it was. I should have bid it up some,but I was bidding on another saw,which I didn't get,so I lost out all the way around. Oh well mabey next time.

man i wanted that but have a hard time spending that much. can't seem to save long enough to reach that level. i agree, maybe next time.

let me hear the details. i'm all ears.

Wellsir, I'm thinkin if your able to cart y'urself up here to Benton county & pick it up, its all yours. Any dirt & or spiders included. I might even be able to throw in a box to put the peices into. I just have to find where I put the muffler bolts & top cover bolts....seems like it was missing a few when I got it, but its missing them all at the moment. :rolleyes2:

Wellsir, I'm thinkin if your able to cart y'urself up here to Benton county & pick it up, its all yours. Any dirt & or spiders included. I might even be able to throw in a box to put the peices into. I just have to find where I put the muffler bolts & top cover bolts....seems like it was missing a few when I got it, but its missing them all at the moment. :rolleyes2:

Will you make me the same deal on the twin cylinder:laugh:

Latest posts

Back