Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats the spirit boys!! Now ole chucker dont have any excuse! PFTTTTTT! Bring beer with ya chucker. Its gonna be a long night.:msp_w00t:

I have 5* this morning I 'm glad for the wood stove this morning.

Mornin Kenneth :)

Yep, put another log on the fire...

bapu5u7e.jpg

If the AS OG wants to make the trip, I would be willing to pass the hat maybe for some go juice and stuff. I would bet some of the other members would also. Just sayin.:clap:

Yep, I'm in.

Wil 2 bits help.:msp_w00t::msp_w00t:

Just joking sounds like a plan.

Thats the spirit boys!! Now ole chucker dont have any excuse! PFTTTTTT! Bring beer with ya chucker. Its gonna be a long night.:msp_w00t:

I greatly appreciate the notion to help get me down there guys, but gratuity is not necessary. Pretty sure I'll have things in order to be able to go. We've got time. Not a ton of time, but there's definitely time for me to bundle up some chedda for this trip.

You guys are awesome. :rock: And more importantly I find it cool as hell that I'm able to call all of you my friends.

I hope to d00d. I hope to. I really wanna make it.

It's a pricey trip. S'gonna be at least $500 in gas total and I'll hafta stop in Indiana to and from to stay for a night (another $300).

Really wanna hang with you guys again - I had a frikkin' blast last year!

If I can wing it I'll be there. :cool2:

I can save you $200 right there. Motel 6

Kids these days. :msp_tongue:

I greatly appreciate the notion to help get me down there guys, but gratuity is not necessary. Pretty sure I'll have things in order to be able to go. We've got time. Not a ton of time, but there's definitely time for me to bundle up some chedda for this trip.

You guys are awesome. :rock: And more importantly I find it cool as hell that I'm able to call all of you my friends.

Friends he says I 've never laid eyes on the guy.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back