Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I split a ton of that thorny locust today...
There was a bit of blood on the loads...
I really hate that stuff...:msp_thumbdn:

I have a love,hate relationship with that stuff. I hate cutting it,but love to burn it. Did you have a very big turnout at the charity cut? Kind of a short notice for a lot of people.

I have a love,hate relationship with that stuff. I hate cutting it,but love to burn it. Did you have a very big turnout at the charity cut? Kind of a short notice for a lot of people.

Nope... Just the 3 of us to get it cut, and 2 local church fellas to haul it off to the folks in need...
But we got some done!!!

Hedge has sissy little thorns... Locust has spears! You don't cut Locust you wage war with it!!! :bowdown:

I don't think you have worked enough hedge. Locust loses the thorns as you go up the tree, and hedge just gets worse.

I HATE chipping hedge. It's a full time job just to get the branches down the chute.

I don't think you have worked enough hedge. Locust loses the thorns as you go up the tree, and hedge just gets worse.

I HATE chipping hedge. It's a full time job just to get the branches down the chute.

Yup.... Like poking a spider through a straw...:msp_thumbdn:

Here is one of there past pics, its like this every month rows of stuff as far as you can see. They run 5 to 7 auctioneers at a time still take all day to sell it all.

pesa2ugy.jpg

is that right next to 412 up close to chouteau?

Got well acquainted with this little worker bee this week... Breaking in nicely...

attachment.php

Has good "bounce" factor too...
Knocked it off the tractor twice... Landed on the handle both times... Nary a scratch...
:rock:

Latest posts

Back