Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's that too...:msp_wink:

Last fall I had to do a "make 1 runner out of 2" 757's for Dan...
I figure a tensioner will be a walk in the park...
In attendance, will be no less than...
4 machinists
1 metalurgist
5 saw builders

Watch that tensioner confound every last one of us...
:rock:

Matt I have a request over in the Pioneer thread trying to locate one,this one is a oddball compared to the other 50cc pioneer series. I'm missing one for a 1073 myself,but the Hunt is on.

Not sure how many saws I'm bringing yet. Depends on the vehicle I take but rest assured my appetite will be in tow :rock:

Not sure how many saws I'm bringing yet. Depends on the vehicle I take but rest assured my appetite will be in tow :rock:

You Iowa boys have to go to back of the chow line,unless you have brought something really tempting.:)

If the wiggz were to come what shall he bring? Food? drinks? reading this thread in its entirety is not happenin ;)

Also if the wiggz does get to go it is very likely he will have a certain female and three little people with him. Is this ok? Oh and can I get an address? :)

If the wiggz were to come what shall he bring? Food? drinks? reading this thread in its entirety is not happenin ;)

Also if the wiggz does get to go it is very likely he will have a certain female and three little people with him. Is this ok? Oh and can I get an address? :)

1. Pretty much himself, some saws, the family, and if he feels the need, Bacon...

2. Yes, it's completely ok....

3. Yes... On The Wiggs' phone as I type...

:rock:

You realize there are going to be 13 states represented here???

MS,KY,TN,KS,AR,OK,MO,IA,MN,WI,NY,NE,LA

That's alot of states...

Last edited:
Ne?

You realize there are going to be 13 states represented here???

MS,KY,TN,KS,AR,OK,MO,IA,MN,WI,NY,NB,LA

That's alot of states...
If I make it, there will be 14. You left out Nebraska. :msp_rolleyes:

Hmmm.... Maybe a typo. NE is the correct abbreviation for the Beef State.

Note the change in my signature. A "new" restored Stihl 034 AV Super joined my battalion.

If I make it, there will be 14. You left out Nebraska. :msp_rolleyes:

Hmmm.... Maybe a typo. NE is the correct abbreviation for the Beef State.

Note the change in my signature. A "new" restored Stihl 034 AV Super joined my battalion.

Fixed it... And it's too late to change now...
You're on the list...
:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back