Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put me down for a +1 please. My wife wants to come too. Also, where at Carthage is it located at? I used to do maintenance on a building in Carthage a few years ago and am familiar with the area.

I've dropped my 40cc and under build saw for a bigger cause. Operation get laughed at in the 65 and under race has commenced. I've got the go ahead for the friday evening. I'm pretty excited all I ask of you Hedgerow is atleast chuckle at me when I try to beat the 365's.

I've dropped my 40cc and under build saw for a bigger cause. Operation get laughed at in the 65 and under race has commenced. I've got the go ahead for the friday evening. I'm pretty excited all I ask of you Hedgerow is atleast chuckle at me when I try to beat the 365's.

You gotta get by an angry Deere and a 2156 first... Then on to the 365's...
:msp_wink:

You gotta get by an angry Deere and a 2156 first... Then on to the 365's...
:msp_wink:

I'm not saying hold your breath but if I don't make a mistake on this saw, it should run with the Green Machine and the rest of the saws. I'll give you a hint of what it is. It's in my signature :msp_rolleyes: I love how you doubt me lol Makes a let down that much easier. Just had a talk with Scott not long ago and he told me to just be confident that I can do it and take notes. Stumpy said something similar take notes on it. That way you can repeat it or most likely know what not to repeat :msp_tongue:

Please remind me, I have a box of parts for you to pick through Jim...

You are asking a man who has been diagnosed with Halfhiemers and advanced Crs to remember something this far in advance.:msp_rolleyes: I hide my own easter eggs,go in and have coffee and come back out and look for them. Because I won't have clue where I hid them. Ah the golden years.

Latest posts

Back