Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I learned somethin new about you tonight. Never though you to be a quilt man. Who knew?:msp_biggrin:

2egesu5u.jpg

Here is my favorite King size took me forever.

I learned somethin new about you tonight. Never though you to be a quilt man. Who knew?:msp_biggrin:

I was asked one why I quilted, I said I could be in a shop putting a clutch in a 72 chevy 350/4speed with a bunch of men hanging around or in a quilt class with a bunch of women and I'm the only male you do the math. :ices_rofl:

Really I enjoy all kinds of things fixing saws running them, quilts, auto and tractor mechanics, and auctions.

Everyone is getting crazy up in here bout this weekend. I'm excited too but been busy trying to get this carving finished up. This is how to get your kicks on route 66 with a ported 066!
e3epevuj.jpg
We ended up getting 9 crows blocked out at the Galena murder bordello house today. Start detailing tomorrow and hopefully finish up the job and get packed for the fest!
yze6upep.jpg

Sent from my SCH-M828C

Last edited:
Everyone is getting crazy up in here bout this weekend. I'm excited too but been busy trying to get this carving finished up. This is how to get your kicks on route 66 with a 066!
e3epevuj.jpg
We ended up getting 9 crows blocked out at the Galena murder bordello house today. Start detailing tomorrow and hopefully finish up the job and get packed for the fest!
yze6upep.jpg

Sent from my SCH-M828C

Man thats cool.

I tried to buy some at a great aunts auction the cheap ones were over $500 needless to say I didn't get a thing
Kinda funny how those things go. That's the opposite of most of the saws I've picked up at sales like that. They are worth 100's but I pick em up for 10's

Latest posts

Back