Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes,but I'd bet they were all hand stiched.the tighter the stich the more they bring. Stephen have you ever seen a hand stiched postage stamp quilt,now that has to be a labor of love.

My mother used to make quilts. I've got 5 or 6. All hand stitched.

Any interest and I'll drag it along. Have several remington 754 parts riggs that could use a good home as well.

9ejega7y.jpg

1.) not many with me in there (i've had marcy's cookies b4 :) )
2.) it's not a "motor home" this weekend... Acceptable nomenclature is Party Wagon, Pain Train, AS Booze Cruizer, or my personal favorite... hootenanny-2-hedgerows...

As long as it's not a sin bin.

####, damn it, ####!!!

Ain't gonna be there. 2 months of planning down the drain. :msp_mad:

Would someone please take a picture of my name tag next to the gumbo with a few frozen eggs by the side?

In Indianapolis right now d00dz.

Goin' to hit up a local bbq place fo dinna.

Hopefully it kicks some A....!! :rock:

You need to pick up the songs South Bound and Down and Old Willie singing I'm On The Road Again. With that Ghetto blaster of yours,we'll be able to hear you coming in time to hide real goodies.:hmm3grin2orange: Try and keep the shiney up bro.

####, damn it, ####!!!

Would someone please take a picture of my name tag next to the gumbo with a few frozen eggs by the side?

Bummer Steve.

####, damn it, ####!!!

If I can get ahold of the name tag there will be several pics with the name tag in it.

Got home from work today, dragged my tired hiny in the front door. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, something good cookin'. A chocolate cake and an oatmeal cake. Tried to get some and got my hand slapped:bang:
wife said "Leave those alone, They're for the GTG" Now I've gotta wait 2 more days!!!

Latest posts

Back