Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think mike (homelite410) will be bringing a few of these to sell... Sure works slick!
yjaza4u2.jpg

[/QUOTE] Also for any stihl guys out there... I have a 066 flat top/non-decomp I'm bringing to trade/sell...[/QUOTE]

I also have a 066 but decomp I have no use for that will be on the trading block.

The smerf runs good Nathan I can back that up!

My wife Marcy just finished making 50 - 3 oatmeal rasin cookies, one carrot cake, two batch of brownies and a bunch peanut butter cookies for GTG. Dont know how much will survive the trip down with six guys in a motor home.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

My wife Marcy just finished making 50 - 3 oatmeal rasin cookies, one carrot cake, two batch of brownies and a bunch peanut butter cookies for GTG. Dont know how much will survive the trip down with six guys in a motor home.

Yummy!!! I will be bringing my famous pretzels per request.

Doug,Please put the brownies under lock and key.

1.) not many with me in there (i've had marcy's cookies b4 :) )
2.) it's not a "motor home" this weekend... Acceptable nomenclature is Party Wagon, Pain Train, AS Booze Cruizer, or my personal favorite... hootenanny-2-hedgerows...

Nathan does spend alot of time starting his saws. But then he remembers he put the starter switch in upside down. Off is on. On is off. anti theft I think.

Those Dolmars/Makita switches are backwards from a Husky. :bang:

And why you gotta be sharin' a video of my super double dog secret weapon????

Sorry, I didn't know it was a secret. :cry:

Those Dolmars/Makita switches are backwards from a Husky. :bang:

Sorry, I didn't know it (9010) was a secret. :cry:

9010 wasn't a secret... just giving doug a hard time since he put video up before you or I had a chance...

Also doug is referring to my ability to put Stihl switches in upside down like my 076... just gotta stick it to me doug... I see how it is! :msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back