Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A.E. Metal Werx

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
I think mike (homelite410) will be bringing a few of these to sell... Sure works slick!
yjaza4u2.jpg

A.E. Metal Werx

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
[/QUOTE] Also for any stihl guys out there... I have a 066 flat top/non-decomp I'm bringing to trade/sell...[/QUOTE]

I also have a 066 but decomp I have no use for that will be on the trading block.

The smerf runs good Nathan I can back that up!

sam-tip
My wife Marcy just finished making 50 - 3 oatmeal rasin cookies, one carrot cake, two batch of brownies and a bunch peanut butter cookies for GTG. Dont know how much will survive the trip down with six guys in a motor home.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

A.E. Metal Werx

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
My wife Marcy just finished making 50 - 3 oatmeal rasin cookies, one carrot cake, two batch of brownies and a bunch peanut butter cookies for GTG. Dont know how much will survive the trip down with six guys in a motor home.

Yummy!!! I will be bringing my famous pretzels per request.

Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite

Doug,Please put the brownies under lock and key.

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!

1.) not many with me in there (i've had marcy's cookies b4 :) )
2.) it's not a "motor home" this weekend... Acceptable nomenclature is Party Wagon, Pain Train, AS Booze Cruizer, or my personal favorite... hootenanny-2-hedgerows...

srcarr52

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Nathan does spend alot of time starting his saws. But then he remembers he put the starter switch in upside down. Off is on. On is off. anti theft I think.

Those Dolmars/Makita switches are backwards from a Husky. :bang:

And why you gotta be sharin' a video of my super double dog secret weapon????

Sorry, I didn't know it was a secret. :cry:

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Those Dolmars/Makita switches are backwards from a Husky. :bang:

Sorry, I didn't know it (9010) was a secret. :cry:

9010 wasn't a secret... just giving doug a hard time since he put video up before you or I had a chance...

Also doug is referring to my ability to put Stihl switches in upside down like my 076... just gotta stick it to me doug... I see how it is! :msp_tongue:

Latest posts