Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just don't put too much vinegar in them. I hate when they have too much vinegar.

Decided I wasn't going to get to sleep so enjoying a few fingers of rye and winding down.

Just don't put too much vinegar in them. I hate when they have too much vinegar.

Decided I wasn't going to get to sleep so enjoying a few fingers of rye and winding down.

Same here... Just has a little higher corn to rye ratio... Be there around 10:30 or so...

I will be arriving early afternoon on Saturday. Let me know what I can bring to contribute to supper.
I will check my PM before I leave the house (about noon) if y'all need me to pick anything up on the way down.

MO-Iron

Got a holy crap last minute parts request fellas. I need a bar nut for a 084. For some reason my dealer doesnt carry them and said, and i quote, "it would be bout 2 weeks to get one", WTF!! Anyway, if anybody coming this weekend has an extra or two i would be grateful. Got trading stuff or the usual lint and empty beer cans to trade. Thanks and stuff, or something.:msp_tongue:

Les, I'm going to a Stihl dealer before I leave out. Do you want me to see if they have one?

Now should be the quiet time of the day. Kind of quiet here now. I just had to shut down the video gamers, :bang::bang::bang:

Now it's a casual wait until the first smiling face shows. :)

Then it's non stop action until the legend leaves. :)

PS We have a yard light!

(Hope they stayed out of my patch. )

I haven't even been down to check it myself.

Should have brought my bow.

I am bringing a 42" .404 I think you'll find to your liking stephen... It's attached to an 076 that I'd say is a small victory this year... It might not win a race, but she ain't no slouch... And may win the heavy saw award... Right up your alley... Truck and trailer are loaded.... Got saws, fuel, logs, sausage, and smoker... Don't care what I forgot... We'll survive...:spam:

Yep sounds good, thats just the way I like them. Full or half wrap?

I finally got all the parts in to finish this one I have but haven't started on it yet. It should be at the next gtg. It came with a 3/8 rim has a 30" bar now, I haven't decided what its going to have.

I have the stock 076 filter set up with a new air filter, and a TS 760 high top filter set up with a very nice clean filter. Which one should I mount on the saw? Would the high top look funny on the 076?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back