Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in

Well for what it's worth I got a room today. Looking forward to meeting you feller's soon. Only GTG I've been to was when it was in Lebanon, Mo a couple of years back.

glad to hear of more people going to these gtg. ive been to two one at jasper and the one at spencer's place there are a bunch of real good guys out there.

I just got a call, my 038 is going under the knife (grinder) I hope he is gentle on the old girl. I gave up some parts a while back for this saw to be built. :Rock:

Don't tell any of the saw guys on this site I am waisting it on a old heavy Boat anchor. :Bang:

Just for those that don't know I hunting 038 saws and parts or parts saws.

I just got a call, my 038 is going under the knife (grinder) I hope he is gentle on the old girl. I gave up some parts a while back for this saw to be built. :Rock:

Don't tell any of the saw guys on this site I am waisting it on a old heavy Boat anchor. :Bang:

038's are best when ported... Tell Wiggs do his best, cause if he don't, there's a 372 waiting to eat that mean piece of magnesium...
:rock:

I won't tell if you won't tell I'm sending the cute little "free" 026 I got from a supergreat feller down MO way this spring under for a second surgery.. 'we can rebuild him-make him better....' Comes to mind.

Back