Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoodChuck'r
So are you going to be at matts come April.:D

I hope to d00d. I hope to. I really wanna make it.

It's a pricey trip. S'gonna be at least $500 in gas total and I'll hafta stop in Indiana to and from to stay for a night (another $300).

Really wanna hang with you guys again - I had a frikkin' blast last year!

If I can wing it I'll be there. :cool2:

WoodChuck'r
April... Carthage...
And stuff...

I'm on it man. I'm on it.....

Wiggz is having his GTG in the spring as well so that's two $1000 GTG's within about 4 weeks of eachother.

Trust me I'm puttin' money away as we speak and I'll even sell a saw or two if I have to. I GOTTA go to both, love going to these so far away, had a great time last year and I really hope that this year I can go to both again and have a rockin' time as well!!! :rock:

Hedgerow

Hedgerow

HACK

Wiggz is having his GTG in the spring as well so that's two $1000 GTG's within about 4 weeks of eachother.

Trust me I'm puttin' money away as we speak and I'll even sell a saw or two if I have to. I GOTTA go to both, love going to these so far away, had a great time last year and I really hope that this year I can go to both again and have a rockin' time as well!!! :rock:

How many hours is it to Springfield???

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker

Your a stronger man than me.

logging22

logging22

Cuttin to live, livin to cut
If the AS OG wants to make the trip, I would be willing to pass the hat maybe for some go juice and stuff. I would bet some of the other members would also. Just sayin.:clap:

Latest posts