Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This better be interesting, ill have a 2171 to try it against. You did a 272 topend right?

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

Yes I did. I ported it myself stumpy cut my squish. I need some help with this carb though. I'm hoping its as strong as it sounds.

they had our chainsaw carver, lumberjackchef on the news tonight carving the peice he posted a picture of earlyer,
he got to tell about his ministry "Carving for Christ" nice outside rep for our friend Chad :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

10 dozen eggs in the fridge. Be leaving out at zero dark in the AM. See ya soon!!:rock:

You wouldn't happen to have a 272 intake manifold laying around would you ? Or anyone for that matter? I think part of my issue's are with using the 61 manifold. I'll need to rig something for the linkage not real sure what though. Any ideas?

Crap! I haven't been a "regular" here in a while. When I was here everyday you could count the Missouri members with one hand. Guess the has changed a bit. :rock:

Where is all this going down? 1,300 pages is a bit much to wade through. :hmm3grin2orange:

Crap! I haven't been a "regular" here in a while. When I was here everyday you could count the Missouri members with one hand. Guess the has changed a bit. :rock:

Where is all this going down? 1,300 pages is a bit much to wade through. :hmm3grin2orange:

Shoot me a PM...
Where you located???

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

HEDGEFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning folks,having coffee and getting ready to do some last minute loading.

ehesehyz.jpg

I got some chores to do this morning then finish throwing stuff in the van, I will post when I depart.

Would it be creepy if I posted the pictures I took of Jake sleeping last night?:msp_ohmy:

Yes , Yes it would !!!:(

Good morning folks,having coffee and getting ready to do some last minute loading.

Jim are you here yet.:msp_scared::msp_scared:

ehesehyz.jpg

I got some chores to do this morning then finish throwing stuff in the van, I will post when I depart.

Thats was a funny show .:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Good Morning HedgeFest Folks.
Coffee's perking. Time to get woke up, and load up the Red RAV4, and check the tires one more time. Countdown to TakeOff.:msp_biggrin::clap:

Back