Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cobey

cobey

Addicted to ArboristSite
they had our chainsaw carver, lumberjackchef on the news tonight carving the peice he posted a picture of earlyer,
he got to tell about his ministry "Carving for Christ" nice outside rep for our friend Chad :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

moody
M

moody

10 dozen eggs in the fridge. Be leaving out at zero dark in the AM. See ya soon!!:rock:

You wouldn't happen to have a 272 intake manifold laying around would you ? Or anyone for that matter? I think part of my issue's are with using the 61 manifold. I'll need to rig something for the linkage not real sure what though. Any ideas?

SmokinDodge

SmokinDodge

Powered by Cummins
Crap! I haven't been a "regular" here in a while. When I was here everyday you could count the Missouri members with one hand. Guess the has changed a bit. :rock:

Where is all this going down? 1,300 pages is a bit much to wade through. :hmm3grin2orange:

sarahdodgegeek

sarahdodgegeek

The shirt lady
OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

HEDGEFEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
ehesehyz.jpg

I got some chores to do this morning then finish throwing stuff in the van, I will post when I depart.

WKEND LUMBERJAK

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Would it be creepy if I posted the pictures I took of Jake sleeping last night?:msp_ohmy:

Yes , Yes it would !!!:(

Good morning folks,having coffee and getting ready to do some last minute loading.

Jim are you here yet.:msp_scared::msp_scared:

ehesehyz.jpg

I got some chores to do this morning then finish throwing stuff in the van, I will post when I depart.

Thats was a funny show .:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Sagetown

Sagetown

Farmer and a STIHL
Good Morning HedgeFest Folks.
Coffee's perking. Time to get woke up, and load up the Red RAV4, and check the tires one more time. Countdown to TakeOff.:msp_biggrin::clap:

Latest posts