Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This iowa guy just got home and I'm whipped! Had a great time as expected and met a lot of new faces, ran some great saws, and ate WAY to much!! Thanks Matt and lisa for host and for all who made this great event happen. Really hope I will see most of you back in iowa a few weeks from now!

Made it home safe, with the biggest load of mag saws ever! A huge thanks to Matt and Lisa for having us. It was awesome to put names to faces. Cant thank everybody enough for being so nice. What a friendly crowd! Could go on for hours about the food, the saws, the friends i made, the layout, just everything was perfect. Cant wait for the next one! Oh, and Matt, i found some of those cheese whips in my cooler also!! HAHAHA you didnt get them all.:msp_biggrin:

Thanks Matt and lisa for a great GTG:clap::clap::clap:

I will get some pics and vids posted thursday night I forgot to bring the camera to work with me tonight.

Posting again at what a great time my wife and daughter and I had at the GTG. My wife was proud of me as I came home witha few less saws than I left with.Thanks again to all.:msp_smile::msp_smile:

And to stumpy for a Great Running 2094.:rock:

My son ran it for a couple of cuts this afternoon and had a oh crap look. then said wow.:rock::rock:

Posting again at what a great time my wife and daughter and I had at the GTG. My wife was proud of me as I came home witha few less saws than I left with.Thanks again to all.:msp_smile::msp_smile:

And to stumpy for a Great Running 2094.:rock:

My son ran it for a couple of cuts this afternoon and had a oh crap look. then said wow.:rock::rock:

My boy said it cut to fast that if things went south I was to old to get out of the way. I' have to be careful.HAHAHAHAHA :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Well I am finally home and unloaded.
All I know is that I ate waaaaaay tooooo much. Ufda!:hmm3grin2orange:

Matt and Lisa, thanks soo much for all your hospitality. I had a blast. I had a great time seeing old friends and making new ones.
I hope to see ya'll at some future GTG's and races.

This site has a great bunch of people on it!

Well; this ole man is bushed too. I enjoyed meeting all you sawyers from across America.
I'm thinking that big Feller standing in the middle is my friend logging22.
attachment.php

17 minutes of Head to Head racing video is edited, saved and uploading.....see ya next week gentlemen. :rolleyes2:

Home safe. Awesome time!! Thanks

DSC_0278 by mweba1, on Flickr

Awesome pic! So glad this turned out! :) Should we try putting names to faces? Left to right, back row first... I'm gonna take a crack at it here...

starting with an I'm not sure, then Homelite10, then ?

SCarr52, ?, Logging22, ?, ?, Lurch, Old Cookie, someone in a blue hat, Chainsawnut460, Moody, Specter, Weekend Lumberjack, ATVguns, someone with sunglasses & a white hat, 5R-inc, is that Freehand back there?, Wood doctor, Branden?(woodchucker's buddy), Woodchucker, ?, Mo Jim, Hedgrow, Levi (mini-hedge), someone behind RValue, RValue, Jake (Heavyfuel's son), Sam Tip

Work Saw Collector, a young feller, Stumpy, Lumberjack Chef (Chad - Carving for Christ), ?, Grandpa Tractor, Lisa, sarahdodgegeek, Nstueve,

another young feller, Shelman (Stumpy's son), Derrick (Carving for Christ), Jonsered Racket, Connor (another Stumpy son), Sam? and father (sorry- the name's escaping me), andydodgegeek, Cobey, Sawnami, and Mweba

(I'm not seeing Heavyfuel or Kim in this pic!)

That covers many - sorry, for as bad as I am at names, I dont know how I remembered as many as I did - in fact, I probably got some wrong... Feel free to correct me & fill in the blanks!

Another thank you to Matt and Lisa for providing such a great place for a GTG! I know that you worked long and hard preparing for it. Thanks to Matt for the one on one detailed square filing instructional course.:bowdown: I hope that I can retain the information.

A little modified saw action

[video=youtube_share;y99dSMrD19E]http://youtu.be/y99dSMrD19E[/video]

Looks like the pipe worked out great

Sara, What did that guy in the little black car say to you? What ever it was, he sure wasn't going to mess with ya after he **** his pants.

I know I did :msp_scared:

Awesome pic! So glad this turned out! :) Should we try putting names to faces? Left to right, back row first... I'm gonna take a crack at it here...

starting with an I'm not sure, then Homelite10, then ?

SCarr52, ?, Logging22, ?, ?, Lurch, Old Cookie, someone in a blue hat, Chainsawnut460, Moody, Specter, Weekend Lumberjack, ATVguns, someone with sunglasses & a white hat, 5R-inc, is that Freehand back there?, Wood doctor, Branden?(woodchucker's buddy), Woodchucker, ?, Mo Jim, Hedgrow, Levi (mini-hedge), someone behind RValue, RValue, Jake (Heavyfuel's son), Sam Tip

Work Saw Collector, a young feller, Stumpy, Lumberjack Chef (Chad - Carving for Christ), ?, Grandpa Tractor, Lisa, sarahdodgegeek, Nstueve,

another young feller, Shelman (Stumpy's son), Derrick (Carving for Christ), Jonsered Racket, Connor (another Stumpy son), Sam? and father (sorry- the name's escaping me), andydodgegeek, Cobey, Sawnami, and Mweba

(I'm not seeing Heavyfuel or Kim in this pic!)

That covers many - sorry, for as bad as I am at names, I dont know how I remembered as many as I did - in fact, I probably got some wrong... Feel free to correct me & fill in the blanks!

Kim was in the house making up more eggs. She is a little upset also. Thought the pic was for members only. I didnt know. Sorry.:bang:

Back