Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was also wondering if you got rid of saws at the GTG whats the time frame in having to have them out of your signature? im just asking in case that happened to anyone.

Here come the pics...

This one here... I think it's my favorite one from the whole lot. It shows what these things are all about - its like a family here. Thanks to all who make it feel that way.

attachment.php

to all my new friends, it was great to meet you all!! several of you went way out of your way to make me and my wife Tabby feel welcomed. She didnt know what it was gonna be all about but she left with new friends too :) if Sarah would have had more time with her I bet she would have used a saw too! thanks Matt for all you did for us. I hated to leave but I was having some blood sugar issues :( on a high note i heard chainsaws ringing out from across the church santuary and saw my wife showing the video of Sarah running the BIG monster bar saw :msp_biggrin: :msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:
thanks for the sears branded 3700 someone gave me (didnt get his name) thanks Mitch (mweba) for the cool old 3400 poulan its a beast!!

Your welcome for the sears! I did good. I showed up with only 3 saws, & left with one, it was a good thing! Thank you Matt & Lisa for your hospitality!!

Looks like I missed the GTG of the year. :msp_angry: I'm enjoying the pictures and videos. :clap: When we going to get results from the racing?:msp_wink:

Levi was fun as heck to watch all weekend! Cant wait to see what he's got up his sleeve for the future!

LINK:IMG 1782 - YouTube

[video=youtube;w2CLjF1asA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w2CLjF1asA8[/video]

That was after he hit the bolt and buggered the teeth on his chain... :hmm3grin2orange:
He just kept running it...:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back