Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like me and Sarah better start driving down.

No kidding!!! The only thing I've eaten so far today is sawdust...
1st load down... Had to stop to make up more fuel...
7900's are thirsty critters... So is Levi's 023.... I think it may be a little rich... :hmm3grin2orange:

Matt sent this one, working man chainsaws.

zy9ezu8u.jpg

Got the rim saw motor running today. IT LIVES!! Thanks again Steve (and all the others it took to make the trade).:msp_biggrin:

Got the rim saw motor running today. IT LIVES!! Thanks again Steve (and all the others it took to make the trade).:msp_biggrin:

I recall the smart alec remark someone made about "it will be a cold day in Doniphan before that thing runs again,,......"

PROPHET!!!!!

I guess you just had to blow it off.

:)

I recall the smart alec remark someone made about "it will be a cold day in Doniphan before that thing runs again,,......"

PROPHET!!!!!

I guess you just had to blow it off.

:)

Right. And i used a redigun. Worked great!!:msp_biggrin:

Woohoo!!!:rock::rock::rock:
You're on your way Les! I'm sure glad that you can use the original motor.

Working at putting some lipstick on the Super2100. It should look a little more presentable when I'm done..............And not too nice so everyone can run the crap out of at the next GTG.:msp_thumbup:

Woohoo!!!:rock::rock::rock:
You're on your way Les! I'm sure glad that you can use the original motor.

Working at putting some lipstick on the Super2100. It should look a little more presentable when I'm done..............And not too nice so everyone can run the crap out of at the next GTG.:msp_thumbup:

I'm glad too hear your getting the ole girl up and going. She was needing a good home and someone to take good care of her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

Back