Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're smoking a pound of turkey that was sliced into 13 pieces?
their boneless turkey brest , bout the size of Less's left hand . The turkey shure is good smoked in pecan but iam going back to hickory for the ribs and pork butt . Got 16 family comming for a long weekend. Plus i just felt mean wish i could do pictures .:msp_biggrin:

Action shot...
Sort of...

attachment.php

That thing can take out a whole fence row in an afternoon...
Then push it all up in a pile before breakfast...
I just fell in love at the sight of it...

A few years ago Barton County Elect.had a machine like that clearing under there lines.I watched it cut a couple trees and push them .Very fast it would take quite a few guys with saws and chippers to keep up.

Evening folks,it seems all the action is over in the Iowa gtg thread today. Had snow flurries here this morning,but most of it melted this afternoon. I still have a lot to get done around here before I load the truck thursday afternoon and head north. Some of it will just have wait,I'll worry about next week.:(

Evening folks,it seems all the action is over in the Iowa gtg thread today. Had snow flurries here this morning,but most of it melted this afternoon. I still have a lot to get done around here before I load the truck thursday afternoon and head north. Some of it will just have wait,I'll worry about next week.:(

We'll see you there Jim...
I need to sharpen some chains...

Latest posts

Back