Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Yellowbeard this is a pic from a few GTG's back they are bigger (more members) now.

ehehe5ur.jpg

A tip to help find me in that pic, I'm the good looking one :hmm3grin2orange:

twochains

twochains

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hello all! So, does anybody know that Stumpy can build a Hell of a motor??? Sure you do!...but did you know he could put together one of the fastest mini-quads in the country??? With Stumpy's precision on timing and assembly combined with my tuning here is what we put together...

This is a TT race from the other weekend, I was still tuning and was having a problem with my Son's launch out of the gate. He ran last place for 3 laps letting the leader get away but watch the vid close for a ballsie pass into the first turn. My Son is 10 and I would say this speedway track was one heck of a rush! This vid was shot by another parent...my Son's name is Colt.

Total props to Stumpy w/o his help this motor would not be! Thanks again Stumpy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsG2QffpQvI

Colt went from last to 2nd and that is where he finished. I finally got his tune right and we are off to the races for 2moro!

Last edited:
jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Hey all!

I am in Fayetteville Arkansas. Just bought an 075 and am setting it up to mill and have an 028 WB that was dad's that I use for smaller stuff. Glad to see there's such a strong presence in the four state area.

W.C.

I'm right outa f'ville. Tween f'ville, g'land, & pg. glad to see ya. Rep to ya

Work Saw Collector

Work Saw Collector

GTG Coffee Maker
Hey all!

I am in Fayetteville Arkansas. Just bought an 075 and am setting it up to mill and have an 028 WB that was dad's that I use for smaller stuff. Glad to see there's such a strong presence in the four state area.

W.C.

Welcome to the thread, if you have questions just ask. The most of us are just saw guys and don't mill but I think there is three in here that do.

Latest posts