Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Y'all! Sorry I've been gone lately, but I've been up to my eyeballs at work with a couple of big projects. On a positive note, I did get selected for an E-6 position finally which will get me one step closer towards eventually becoming a 1stSgt. It's also a hell of a nice pay raise for me, which will make the desire of getting the Dolkita Stumpbroke a reality fairly quickly!!! I awaiting word now as to whether I may be going AFG before long, but if so it's only 6 months and a flying job at that...

Matt,
I apologize for missing Hedgefest, you have no idea how badly I wanted to make it and see everyone. The Stumpbroke 3120 would have been fun too! At least I got the Dolkita's oiler fixed, so it is functional now. :msp_wub:

Ok guys and gals, I need some technical help. Nothing to do with saws though. I'm trying to send a pm with pictures only there isn't a place to pick "attachments" like there is when you reply to a thread. How do I send pictures in a pm?

Ok guys and gals, I need some technical help. Nothing to do with saws though. I'm trying to send a pm with pictures only there isn't a place to pick "attachments" like there is when you reply to a thread. How do I send pictures in a pm?

Never tried that one...
I'll have to try and figure it out tomorrow...

What program are you using, Internet Explorer? It will help to know what your using, I use Safari It looks the same as replying to a thread.

In Tapatalk2 it is easy but the pic has to be on the phone.
In TapatalkHD It is different but you can link to pics in a PM.

edit: Message sent to Tapatalk about that. :rock:

Last edited:

The only way I figured out how is to start composing a phantom post (in regular forum), once the pic is uploaded open another window and copy/paste the attachment into your PM. Don't fergit to wrap the img tags once pasted. Should be a easier way but I've never found it…..:misdoubt:

If the pics in question are you in a tutu or other compromising position, disregard the above instructions and poaste it right here. We'll be nice.:msp_biggrin:

How 'bout one of you guys making one of these for the next GTG?

chainsawnitro1343007667.jpg

Back