Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to work at 4 am. Road damp but not icy. I'm about an hour south of I-70, temp 32 degrees according to the bank. However it could change. Drive smart & safe.

It started icing on the decks and steps last night. not any better this am. :(:(
Really enjoying the wood furnace. Really glad I have some Good old yellow iron wood. to mix in.
I put a piece in every night on top of the other junk I'm disposing of.. Nice having some hot stuff in the AM waiting for me..

It sure was nice in my wood heated shop last might Modding mufflers while my girls watched shrek 3.
I haven't even been in my shop in 3 days...
Seems I don't get back from the plant till 9:00 any more...
I think I'll build a fire out there tonight and sharpen something... Or maybe go back into the 520i and give it some finger ports...

Hedgerow, you have any experience running a degree wheel? I would love to see where the port timing is on some of my saws....
I just haven't ever messed with it, but would love to learn.
TFB

It's hard to just dabble with it, ya have to really get into it! I don't have time to really get unto it.

So I just widen ports, match lowers and boast comp. Don't understand the numbers...
I'm right there with you... But I would love to be able to change port timing if something is a limiting factor.

Back