Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Umm camping on farm if you like 300' from cut site.
With heated outhouse!
veze3e9e.jpg

Oliver1655

Oliver1655

Addicted to ArboristSite
Cobey, Sam-tip will be coming down on Friday to help with the charity cut. If you can let him know the drive count, gauge, & number of chains in the .404 you need, you will be able to tweak them before the GTG. I don't know what type he has on hand but I imagine he will be responding in the near future.

On my Stihls I am using .63 gauge .404 chains. (08s & S10)

jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Must have been a BIN I didn't see.....................................
nope. there were 7 bidders. glad you missed it, might've been more expensive. lol
here's couple pix from the bay
sorry bout the thumbs; don't know how to do full size on here nowadays

Attachments

• skil 1661-1.jpg
    skil 1661-1.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 11
  • skil 1661-3.jpg
    skil 1661-3.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 13
  • skil 1661-5.jpg
    skil 1661-5.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 10
Mo. Jim

Mo. Jim

Addicted to ArboristSite
Morning Jerry and the rest of you good folks, that is a good looking saw. Lite rain this morning and a good chance of rain every day the rest of the week. I just heard on the radio, that some ole boy was working on his lawnmower in his garage, it backfired and caught fire and burned his and a neighbors house to the ground. Now thats what I call having a bad day. Later Jim

Oliver1655

Oliver1655

Addicted to ArboristSite
I can see it in the future. The Husqvarna vs Stihl "chain" competition. Saw will be a stock 50cc Earthquake with a 20" bar to keep the focus on the chains. Of course the Oregon chain users will want to be be included. Carlton, Windsor, WoodlandPro, Dolmar, Homelite, Silver Streak, Tanaka, ....o_O

Then the Classes: Full chisel, Semi-Chisel, Low Profile, Narrow Kerf, Harvester. Square filed, round files. Stock cutters, Modified cutters. ...:eek:

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy! I think we will have to put Hedgerow & mdavlee in charge of it. :D

Latest posts