Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the drywall screw tactic on my 028&026 failed miserably at both so ordered the puller. Right now I have 4 saws that need seals so by the time you pulled 4 at the stealership im pretty close to breaking even..

I called around and most of them gave me the same old deal.. We can't sell you that puller or we are not supposed to.. I really could use a good flywheel puller too. I think I got lucky and just gave him the part number and no other details.
Ebay the flywheel puller. If you're patient, you can get one for under $20. If you're willing to wait on china post, you can get one for less than $10.

Here ya go Kenneth. Unimog with loader, backhoe, hydraulic jackhammer, drill, and CHAINSAW on board. Only got $15K bid on it so far.

View attachment 428752
That is bad A$$ shoot you and Matt are the only ones that can afford that.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yep Carl Rained all night here to still raining right down.:(:(:(

good morning middle US.
having some trouble getting clutch off a poulan 361 with my spanner. seen where others have modified an old sprocket to work. it occurs to me that I would expect the sprocket to break where its been modded to fit the clutch spider holes. anyone have any experience with this?

Went out and did a little exploring today and made my way to Lynchburg to the Jack Daniel distillery. It was a really cool tour. My son turns 21 in October this year so I bought him a liter of Single Barrel and had the bottle custom engraved to celebrate the occasion.

View attachment 428529

Been on that tour. It is pretty cool.

good morning middle US.
having some trouble getting clutch off a poulan 361 with my spanner. seen where others have modified an old sprocket to work. it occurs to me that I would expect the sprocket to break where its been modded to fit the clutch spider holes. anyone have any experience with this?

On the tough ones, I pull off the clutch shoes and take a cutoff wheel to an old 1/2" socket to fit the slots between the hub fingers.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433506535.286832.jpg

Back