Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX GTG (Next GTG 08/27/2016 ) Fort Scott, KS

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stopped by our cut site the other day to talk with the gentleman in charge. He had his son there with him, about 9-10 years old. He thought my car was really cool (F150). Since I was on my way from work, I had all my work related stuff on the seat. He looked in and spotted my work key ring (I work building maintenance, so I have a lot of keys). He got really excited, asked if he could hold them. I said sure. I've never seen somebody get so excited over something like keys. (Except when I turned 16 and got a key to my Mother's car). Goldie and I were out flea marketing today and I found these. I'll give them to him next time I see him. image.jpeg

Yep, the one and only.
My friendship saw. :)
Ohhhhhh, now I get the connection.

The pump output depends on the stroke of the piston so turning it out increases the flow. My Clymer book points out that the manual oiler is used to prime the automatic pump.

Nice J-red there Kenneth.[emoji106]
I likes 'em a lot.

We try to stay around 50. Add in the beef, row crops, and hay it's more than enough to keep us busy.
The "rule" up in WI was to usually figure 1 man per 50 milking. As far as I was concerned it was a lot fewer than that. I was the happiest teenager around when the cows went down the road, yet Dad still kept the machinery.

I sold dairy feeds for 20 yrs. and am still tied to farming.........I eat 3X a day[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The "rule" up in WI was to usually figure 1 man per 50 milking. As far as I was concerned it was a lot fewer than that. I was the happiest teenager around when the cows went down the road, yet Dad still kept the machinery.

I sold dairy feeds for 20 yrs. and am still tied to farming.........I eat 3X a day[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Wayne :)

Well fellas, 2 wagon loads of wood in the basement today, prepped a 181 for re assembly and discovered that Th seals and bearings are different from side to side............. Made me a whiz bang hanger for my foredom and enjoyed my new Bibbs. Our general manager at work hires me from time to time to do his ***** work at home from time to time so he asked me if I'd come help chip the frozen slush off his driveway after work. I agreed and show up and the patch is 30x15. Less than 45 min later we are done and he hands me a fiddy and asks if that's enough! I was stoked!! So i treated myself to the 15% bag sale at Menard's.
b1aafd63a7c6228799dbe75376d5d6fb.jpg

They aren't carhartt but they will do fine for me! Waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy more comfortable than coveralls.

Back