Old Dirty's new company truck!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, he made the big time finally.

attachment.php

And here I was all worried the bucket was making me too lazy.

Them groundies will never be able to work for a smaller tree service thats for sure. I can just hear em now "at so and so's we had this big grapple chipper, blaah, blaahh".

And here I was all worried the bucket was making me too lazy.

Them groundies will never be able to work for a smaller tree service thats for sure. I can just hear em now "at so and so's we had this big grapple chipper, blaah, blaahh".

Dern whinny babies, let them chip with my whoopazz chipper, they don't deserve the luxury.

actually it's a stunning example of yankee ingenuity.

A German kickstand to facilitate easy log bucking. :D

attachment.php

I bet they're glad they put there dust cover on last night, otherwise the paint might be a bit scratched. That's the way to do it, storm rolls through, aim your trucks at the first benz with a tree on top. He must be makin' a killing, lucky bastad.

LOL!

just some pics of a few storm trees from saturday. and one of today with the chipper. you wanna talk about making life easy for the groundies. the only worry you got is not hitting the sling with the saw or which way to push the butt when it comes to the chipper. you are so right about the chipper talk MDS. thing is a BEAST.

you see why i am burning through prussic cord now? all i do is sling em and cut em. constantly burning through the things. 38ton altec with 127ft of stick, good for about 2k 100ft away. i'm not gonna tell you how i make the cuts but let me tell you this, you'd be very very hard pressed to match the speed of this crew and its equipment. i havent mentioned the 09' international 7400 workstar 4x4 75ft bucket yet have i? they just gotta get it lettered.

but more importantly, i think you all might see why i love my job. lol.

how come the no mention of the 5x bee stung hand from that locust? talk about swollen paw!!! yeeeouch! felt like i let a carpenter practice his hammering skills on my hand! oh well. 15 1/2 hours of OT helped soothe the pain.

btw that mercedes was a kompressor convertible. lol.

Back