Old Dirty's new company truck!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!

just some pics of a few storm trees from saturday. and one of today with the chipper. you wanna talk about making life easy for the groundies. the only worry you got is not hitting the sling with the saw or which way to push the butt when it comes to the chipper. you are so right about the chipper talk MDS. thing is a BEAST.

you see why i am burning through prussic cord now? all i do is sling em and cut em. constantly burning through the things. 38ton altec with 127ft of stick, good for about 2k 100ft away. i'm not gonna tell you how i make the cuts but let me tell you this, you'd be very very hard pressed to match the speed of this crew and its equipment. i havent mentioned the 09' international 7400 workstar 4x4 75ft bucket yet have i? they just gotta get it lettered.

but more importantly, i think you all might see why i love my job. lol.

how come the no mention of the 5x bee stung hand from that locust? talk about swollen paw!!! yeeeouch! felt like i let a carpenter practice his hammering skills on my hand! oh well. 15 1/2 hours of OT helped soothe the pain.

btw that mercedes was a kompressor convertible. lol.

I am thuk on bandaids cause bandaids thuck on me:hmm3grin2orange: You will get tired of the easy life friend:monkey:

when that happens brother, i am packing up my gear and heading to arkansas to work with you and that chipper!

Lmao I no use chipper I gave that up several years ago but I would make an exception if groundies #####ed :laugh: I wish I had more contracts oldirty, I would climb besides ya but I don't have no crane.

What kinda saddle is that OD, not a New Tribe is it?

nope. that saddle is the petzl miniboss. talk about a great saddle man, this is it. too bad they stopped making them though otherwise i'd tell anyone who was in the market to get one. i actually helped treemd into one. lol.

great to rope climb in and unreal to ride the crane with. i'm telling ya, those seats are the bomb diggity.

LOL!

just some pics of a few storm trees from saturday. and one of today with the chipper. you wanna talk about making life easy for the groundies. the only worry you got is not hitting the sling with the saw or which way to push the butt when it comes to the chipper. you are so right about the chipper talk MDS. thing is a BEAST.

you see why i am burning through prussic cord now? all i do is sling em and cut em. constantly burning through the things. 38ton altec with 127ft of stick, good for about 2k 100ft away. i'm not gonna tell you how i make the cuts but let me tell you this, you'd be very very hard pressed to match the speed of this crew and its equipment. i havent mentioned the 09' international 7400 workstar 4x4 75ft bucket yet have i? they just gotta get it lettered.

Take some pics of this climbing set up you get burning up will ya?

here is our intrepid hero from beantown fixing to fry something fer sure. he will prolly burn them strings hanging off his shirt.

attachment.php

My bad, those are his arms.:hmm3grin2orange:

Grand, grand, just grand. Od is quite the traveling wilbury it seems.

this company is actually out of the town i graduated HS from, the shop is at least but he started a couple towns over. the man can sure run his business and it is my absolute pleasure to punch in in the morning.

he's a high class gigolo fer sure.

:sword:

long way to the top brother! lol

this company is actually out of the town i graduated HS from, the shop is at least but he started a couple towns over. the man can sure run his business and it is my absolute pleasure to punch in in the morning.

Good for ya:cheers: but you mean you have a time clock:confused:

Town?

What town were those storms in? Was it a microburst? Out here near Worcester we had some wind, but nothing that would bring down trees...

You guys seem to be enjoying yourselves, that is good to see. Wire protectors though? Wussies.
No, its a good pic, maybe it will learn a few guys on just how involved it is. Not many people have the idea to get them put on. You should talk more about how to go about doing that Treeslayer. :cheers:

It can be, but you have to define top.
Anyway, where are you these days? Not up North?

You guys seem to be enjoying yourselves, that is good to see. Wire protectors though? Wussies.
No, its a good pic, maybe it will learn a few guys on just how involved it is. Not many people have the idea to get them put on. You should talk more about how to go about doing that Treeslayer. :cheers:

You know I have worked around thee phase and higher longer than a young man has been alive and never once have they covered primaries. I have done way worse too pard.

Back