Old Saws and things

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaytontree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Good evening gentlemen.
I've just inherited a shed full of chainsaws and chainsaw parts from my uncle. Would like to sell some of them. Could I get some opinions about them and there worth? I saw McCulloch, Stihl, and Husq. saws and all kinds of bars and parts. Old axes too. I will try to get someone to help me with pictures. Not much with computers. Thanks Red

I will take the macs and the axes let me Know what you have thanks Mike I can also tell you what the stuff is worth if you want help

Good evening,
Hey Red I am looking for a Mac 101b if by chance you have one please PM me. I have plenty of trades and always a plethora of cash. I myself would be into the whole caveout of axes. I can't reitorate the useage of the PM system since I want an early bird. :blush:

Axes

With help I'm trying to postup a picture of some of the axes. Saws to come. Hope the picture turns up

What do you no, it worked. Not ar real good picture. It's dark in the shed anda lot of cobwebs and a few rats. Try for more pictures of the saws tomorrow. Red

Hi Red, I'll take all the axes and all the saws.
Just talked to Ricky and Macman and they said they'd be happy with the guts and feathers and anything I didn't want, so let's make a deal!
John

That phone call was to tell you that your nitro spray works good when you mix it with alcohol (for the saws not to drink) LOL

Jaytontree,

I would like to buy all the saws you have and I do not want teh axes as Macman already has the spoken for. Please email me a list, location and price.

Thanks,
Bill

Back