Old Saws and things

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaytontree said:
Hope you guys aren't pulling my leg. Red

I think you will find many people here are straight forward and honest. As long as you provide some of the info requested you will sell all the equipment you want.

Bill

Thanks Bill, no problem with info. and my friend has helped me with pictures. I was worried more about people saying they would buy everything sofast. I guess money talks hey! There's lots of junk in there but lots of good too. It won't be fun clawing up in those rafters. Red

Hello mentaly, physically and financialy challenged deadbeat loser types.
Thought I'd come home for lunch and have a tofu burger and celery sticks and show off my big wood at the same time.
John

John your looking good after everything you have been through. Will you be cutting with your ported 020 anytime this week I want to hear about your gains with that little gem. I understand there are several in your area. :eek: I just love these new smiles :dizzy:

Jayton you've got mail.

Hi Barky, I will be limbing with a BS 020T Hotsaw. BS in this case stands for bone stock.
Anyway, here's the 7900EHP doing what it does best- chowing down on some rock maple.

Hey Red, your inbox is full. I'm interested in all the axes and the 281's
John

Nice looking saw John even a better looking bar. Is that the one I gave you. So sorry silly me that one you ran over with your skidder litter. I am surprised you like the BS 020 the new rear handle makes you think twice about the modded MB 020 you did yourself :angel:

attachment.php

MB= Make Believe

Hello Red I PMed you last night but the box must be full If you could email or PM me the price I can send out the money thanks Mike

Well after several PM's and Emails I am the proud owner of a barely used MAC 101D. Red was such a pleasure to deal with. He doesn't have a clue what he is sitting on :) Yes he has a ton of goodies and give him a little time and he might just unload the whole shed.

I also researched these saws and they are gems to run. At least all that 1/2 chain has a new roll call. John send the bar NOW.

I think I am the lucky owner of an axe and saw collection. Hope it hasn't been picked thru by Macman and Ricky and I end up with just the guts and feathers. LOL
Red, answer your phone. Did you get my Paypal?
John

Hi Barky, great picture. Thanks.
The bar is sitting on the bottom steps, don't want to get my new truck dirty. Will ship when new vehicle smell wears off.
John

Here's apicture of about 1/2 the saws. The remington gear driver, the sears, and the davidbradley's are complete, the others are pretty ruff. Mark thank you very much for all the help, therest of you gentlemen please be patient and I'll keep going thru things. Sorry about the pm box but I got so many pm's in it clogged it up. Macman sharpen your pencil! Red

I climbed up in the rafters and took this picture today. Looks like 4-125 Mac's and another smaller Mac. Start making offers gentlemen. Red

Hello Jaytontree

I like your axes and saws. Could you email me and tell me what you have for sale? Thanks LJS

I just got the whole package for a song and a dance Marky let me know if you want that 125 I will let you have one for a pelt that you are having tanned :blob5: :blob5:

Jayton, I am interested in your stuff, let me know what you want for it , any 2100, and 281 jugs and pistons would be great also,I will buy anything you have and pay a good dollar for it, I am not reselling it, I want it for my place plus any 1/2 chisel chains pays double, send me your email address thanks ED

Latest posts

Back