old saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimmy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
i have about 40 old chainsaws that i need to dispose of they include remingtons, homelites, malls ,jonsereds ,danarms, jobu, pioneers ,wrights,solos plus a few others i cant remeber there names all these saw are complete down to bars and chains most dont run is there much interset in these or should i just dump them

i have about 40 old chainsaws that i need to dispose of they include remingtons, homelites, malls ,jonsereds ,danarms, jobu, pioneers ,wrights,solos plus a few others i cant remeber there names all these saw are complete down to bars and chains most dont run is there much interset in these or should i just dump them

I'm looking for the coil setup and the bar/chain tightening screw ( complete ) for an OMG.

Got any Stihls?

If so, what models?

Interested in Pioneers and Wrights, homelites and remingtons.

Any macs? Stihls? Echo's?

Got models, pics?

I would like to get some of them if you have some models I am looking for, and I also sent a PM to you as well.

anything 70cc or better

not picky.. like to tinker.. can pay.. PM me.. thanks for making these available

jonsereds, solos homelites etc etc etc.. mainly interested in the "size"

Remingtons heck yes

pm me I love old Remingtons. The rest of ya'll just hush up. I know I'm brain dead.:dizzy:

swooping in...........

..........and slowly they circle.............
Must be feeding time...........:hmm3grin2orange:

Nevermind...I see you are in NEw Zealand...8000 dollars shipping i bet..:jester: :jester:

Zimmy, I recently had the same situation (50 saws). I just had too meny saws and not enough room. I was able to get rid of culls at a local tractor show. All 50 were free for the taking. They were mostly homeys, macs, sears etc. I didn't give away any Solo's, Malls, Titans, Pioneers, Remingtons, Disstons. Sometimes you just have to let'um go. rick

list
darnam junior 2 handed saw
mall 2mg 2 handed
mcculloch 10 10
mcculloch 2 10
mcculloch super pro 60
remington super 660
remington super 773
remington bantam
solo 6012
danarm 55
pm canadien big one dont know model
pm 340
pioneer 2200
pioneer 2400
pioneer ancient dont know model
homelite xl12 red
homelite xl12 blue x2
homelite super ez
homelite zip
homelite c51
homelite c9 no bar
homelite 150
homelite really old beast dont know model
jobul m5
jonserred xd
wright power blade saw
will rat around for other models and continue list just got two more today
husky 33 and ancient jonsered cant make out model

list
darnam junior 2 handed saw
mall 2mg 2 handed
mcculloch 10 10
mcculloch 2 10
mcculloch super pro 60
remington super 660
remington super 773
remington bantam
solo 6012
danarm 55
pm canadien big one dont know model
pm 340
pioneer 2200
pioneer 2400
pioneer ancient dont know model
homelite xl12 red
homelite xl12 blue x2
homelite super ez
homelite zip
homelite c51
homelite c9 no bar
homelite 150
homelite really old beast dont know model
jobul m5
jonserred xd
wright power blade saw
will rat around for other models and continue list just got two more today
husky 33 and ancient jonsered cant make out model

Thats the ones Im interested in...About 200 lbs worth...What do you think shipping would be..

Thats the ones Im interested in...About 200 lbs worth...What do you think shipping would be..

dont know but have but have a friend that ships containers to us, have been known to throw things in when there is room the 773 weighs 200 on its own

Last edited:
Back