Old School!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry if I sounded like an :censored:...Didn't mean to come of that way...Those style domes are very common on boat motors...

Its all good bro. Just dont have much to do with boats. Piston is still very cool. Wonder if one like that would work in a saw?:givebeer:

Yep!!

Hey who Strunk this place up? Trever?

Yep, I Strunk it up with a 105cc West Bend. The saw is my 1959 Strunk Big Machete. Crazy looking piston. I have it torn down and will probably do some primering and maybe paint this weekend.

Old saw

That would be a West Bend.

Lee

Lee,

I figured you would know. I will need your expertise in the future with this saw. Do you have any parts? Also, looking for a WB 820 or AH-81 saw. Thanks and have a blessed evening.

Trever

Lee,

I figured you would know. I will need your expertise in the future with this saw. Do you have any parts? Also, looking for a WB 820 or AH-81 saw. Thanks and have a blessed evening.

Trever

Trevor, Unfortunatly i don't have any of these West Bends.
I had one 30 years ago and remember it well. I had welded
up the top of the piston for more power. The 820's i only have one. The AH81's are not that hard to find.

Lee

For your viewing pleasure, Wards 90 AKA Mono 84 w/Power Products AH81

Before clean up, notice the "muffler"
attachment.php

After clean up, hearing protection is not an option
attachment.php

Mark

Back