on Oct 13 their will be a gtg in Ashland, Virginia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the date gets a little closer, post directions please. Need to figure out the driving time since it would likely be a day trip for me.

I do not know if I can attend, but if anyone is planning to bring a modified MS261, I might like to come up and see how much difference I could expect from modding my own. I'm thinking about just a muff mod and retune for now.

And I'd really look forward to meeting some of you guys who I've learned a lot from over the last few years.

Thanks!

you all can pm me for ardees that wants it

you all can pm me for ardees that wants it but will have a sign off 301 it will be on woodville ln the gtg will be right off that remember free food drinks and all the wood you can saw will have races so you can bring hotsaws woods ports whatever you want 2 bring old and new saws saws for trade 2 are welcome at gtg let's make this best gtg yet and let's all have fun

we will have 2 mans one man chainsaws there

we will have 2 mans one man chainsaws there ones with bow bar ones without bow bars there will be saw bucks there 2 and blade saws 2

ss all but this gtg will not be happening some stuff has came up so that why

ss all but this gtg will not be happening some stuff has came up so that why.

Back