One hot AK-47!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya never know when an army of field mice might attack your wood pile.

better safe than sorry i guess.

Typical wasteful idiot.

I don't know much about guns but I'm sure that's not too safe (or bright for that matter).

I'm sure there was a reason for that.. maybve there was a rabbit in the wood pile!? Maybe he like guns on fire. Typical I would think that a normal person would stop firing the gun once it WAS ON FIRE!!

but thats just me..

I'm surprised he didn't run over grab a can of beer and smash it on his head.

Ive seen barrels on a 30 caliber that was red from heat. Seen a lot overheated barrels but never one that caught on fire. Thanks for the clip windthrown.

I've seen an M60 barrel turn white and start to droop at the end. That's why the AG has the big asbestos mitten to swap out barrels :)

I'm sure there was a reason for that.. maybve there was a rabbit in the wood pile!? Maybe he like guns on fire. Typical I would think that a normal person would stop firing the gun once it WAS ON FIRE!!

but thats just me..

I'm surprised he didn't run over grab a can of beer and smash it on his head.

^^LMBO!! There's more out there than we all can imagine. I think it's starts with "hold my beer I'm gonna try something" :laugh:

Ya wonder if the fire started because he didn't clean the cosmoline out/off of the barrel before he started firing... I bet this joker got the weapon out of the box, hooked up the ammo cans and just started firing away...

He'll lose his hearing before too long. S:censored:t like that makes me a LOT wary when out deer hunting. I've seen people take some seriously poor shots and not know where their rounds are ending up.

I think this video was just for fun and to show that a M16 would have died long before it caught fire. Now give me a water cooled Browning 1917 in a real caliber 30-06 to play with.Ak's are Crude but work until the fire get's out of hand. I think that's the point they will keep shooting until they burn up. Now really who would not like to do that?

Back