online sythetic mix oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck futter

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Where is the best/cheapest place to get a high quality synthetic oil mix, like mx2t or any chainsaw brand name synthetic. I also do a low volume of cutting so I don't need a huge shipment.

thank you

I just ordered some from here:

http://store.avlube.com/mob1mx2cycmo1.html

I ordered on Sunday online and so far email communication has been excellent. I should have it by Thursday according to the tracking info. No one locally seems to carry the Mobil Racing 2T (MX2T). Their price with shipping seems reasonable.

Alex

buck futter said:
Where is the best/cheapest place to get a high quality synthetic oil mix, like mx2t or any chainsaw brand name synthetic. I also do a low volume of cutting so I don't need a huge shipment.

thank you

If you have an Auto Zone store near by, they sell the MX2T racing by the quart. I think I paid $7.59 for the qt bottle. Most of the places online want to sell you a whole case.

Tom

I got some at the local O'Reillys. Don't know how widespread they are. It was $9 qt. About what it costs online with shipping for a case. None of my local Auto Zones carry it, and I don't want to buy the case for them to bring it in.

Mark

There is no O'Reillys here, no autozone with in 85 miles and I don't know if they will have it. The only synthetic here is craftsman or poulan. I talked to the local dealers, they don't know why I would need it. I may see if the stihl dealer will bring in stihl synthetic because a quart will last me a long time a gallon and a half would take me forever to get rid of. I know I would end up repeatedly tripping over the box. If the stihl dealer won't help me out I may ask if one of you fine gentlemen would like to liquidate a quart.

Thanks to everyone so far.

v8titan said:
If you have an Auto Zone store near by, they sell the MX2T racing by the quart. I think I paid $7.59 for the qt bottle. Most of the places online want to sell you a whole case.

Tom

I buy mine by the case at autozone. I don't use much in the saw, but the motocross bikes use a bit more:)

If you don't have an autozone you could always hit up the local motorcycle shop, they will stock at least one brand of high quality synthetic two stroke oil.

good luck

Great idea!

Unfortunately I placed a order with a local stihl dealer for there synthetic I bought 3 six packs of one gallon mix containers for $1.98 a piece. If I bought that much he said he wouldn't charge me shipping. I wish I would have known we have a bunch of bike shops and snowmobile shops I bet 15 minutes on the phone and I could have gotten some good stuff.

Thanks again

buck

Latest posts

Back