Onto the third generation with Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tommie, nice of you to unfold news about current development in the Stihl saga... I am reading the History of Stihl book for the moment am hope to finish it this week.

I was a bit puzzled when I came across this pic in the book though....which one of the bystanders is Nikolas Stihl...:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Dayummm Brother Belgian I can't beleive you. Can't you see what I'm doing there, I'm trying to dig up that first penny you made that you buried in a pickle jar, dayumm how deep did you bury it,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Dayummm Brother Belgian I can't beleive you. Can't you see what I'm doing there, I'm trying to dig up that first penny you made that you buried in a pickle jar, dayumm how deep did you bury it,grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

He was trying to find Mexico

He was trying to find Mexico

That reminds me. I got a call today from EPA asking what my suggestion would be to plug that oil leak in the Gulf. I told em stick Belgian in that hole, he's so dayummm tight it will never leak again,LOLOL

That reminds me. I got a call today from EPA asking what my suggestion would be to plug that oil leak in the Gulf. I told em stick Belgian in that hole, he's so dayummm tight it will never leak again,LOLOL

I would just start visiting dealers and pick up all the crappy Echo saws and start dropping them in the hole. Should work for 5 Years....LOL

I would just start visiting dealers and pick up all the crappy Echo saws and start dropping them in the hole. Should work for 5 Years....LOL

Awwwwwwwwwww too funny. Speaking of competitor brands heres a goodie for ya Mow. Last Saturday this guy walks in the door carring a Shiny weedtrimmer. I go hold up there, thats not a Stihl. He goes I just need a new stringhead for it. I go don't have any for that, Stihl only here. He goes dayummmmmmmmmmm it, where can I get a head for this thing. I said try a Shiny dealer, I thought I had him good, he fools me. He leaves and 30 seconds later he comes back toting a HS85 Stihl hedgetrimmer. He stands in the doorway and says now this is a Stihl. I go it sure is man, bring it on in here,LOLOLOL

Haha....you ole tightwat....it's not little belgian here that gets cold feet whenever he hears the word FREE....that forbidden word in the Stihl dictionary :givebeer:

I bet you were digging for oil in that pic...as soon as you realised the spilled oil from Mexico would hit the US mainland soon... no wonder those carbs of your customers get fouled all the time by crappy crude oil.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Keep on digging for that jar, my frend... If you can find it that penny is all yours......

Sides, selling old Stihl saws is more fun than new ones....Even my wife said so the other day when she found my little safe in my garage....:cheers:

Ouch, that pic will hurt Tommy's feeling bigtime...suits him well...haha

attachment.php

Last edited:
Keep on digging for that jar, my frend... If you can find it that penny is all yours......

Sides, selling old Stihl saws is more fun than new ones....Even my wife said so the other day when she found my little safe in my garage....:cheers:

Ouch, that pic will hurt Tommy's feeling bigtime...suits him well...haha

attachment.php

I'm 14 miles down now, I should be coming through the roof of your little stash there any minute with my BP suction hose,LOL

Ok, Sawtroll leant me some surplus artillery stuff, that battery is waiting for ya... just look for that growing white flash comin at ya !:greenchainsaw:

No doubt leant, quite obvious from your stash there you have spent a penny in your life,LOLOLOL

Latest posts

Back