Onto the third generation with Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do those dudes know how to smile? They all look like they smell s***. Of course, that's understandable. :)

Dayummmm Space that wasn't very nice. Course then again maybe that scent of yours made it to Germany, try soap man, LOLOL

Sow" ing machines???

I am afraid that poor "Tommy" has been been absorbed by the "Borg",
or Bjorg!!!!, and all he can do now is make "Pro Stihl" posts and threads.

If one would see a current pic of him, we would see the shaved head, and
those "bobbed" skinhead ears....

That is why I failed my last Stihl test.....

I, well, um, just had a problem with a "Master" chainsaw race..........

There I said it!!!!!!!!!!!

They can send all of the assault teams out of Va. to Ky.........

They won't get too far......

They won't get past Pikeville........

Now Fish before today how many knew ole Stihl was stepping aside pretty soon, no one that I know of. You are sorta right though, after seeing some of the off brand junk I've seen this spring and ran out the door hollering don't bring that junk in here anymore yup I got no problem with Stihl, hell if ole Sawtroll can lean so far Husky he about tips over, the Dollywood boys can toot power with no sales to speak of then hell yeah I can toot Stihl's horn,:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Stihl ain't going no where, whoda thunk that?:D

Hey Tom, me and Jack are sending ya some chains to sharpen. Everyone at the GTG wanted you to do theirs and do them quick!!!

:D:D

I do believe that that is AS on her monitor......:)

attachment.php

Stihl ain't going no where, whoda thunk that?:D

Hey Tom, me and Jack are sending ya some chains to sharpen. Everyone at the GTG wanted you to do theirs and do them quick!!!

:D:D

Really, ha, send em on up here, send a tractor and trailer load, I could make a few bucks over at the scrap iron place with them,LOLOL

Really, ha, send em on up here, send a tractor and trailer load, I could make a few bucks over at the scrap iron place with them,LOLOL

I told Jack if you answered the phone, he was going to hear some pretty bad words, hahahahaha.:D You would have loved his 084, that thing was insane!!:dizzy:

I told Jack if you answered the phone, he was going to hear some pretty bad words, hahahahaha.:D You would have loved his 084, that thing was insane!!:dizzy:

Joat is used to my cussing, he calls now and then. Yeah he said that 084 was hauling buggy. He said you didn't bring the hot rod 026, why not??

Tommy,

We have a plan, code named The Tupelo Tamer. It involves a Wendy's #2, an ice cold Pepsi and a sack of dull chains.

We shall see how long it takes to break you,

joat

Tommy,

We have a plan, code named The Tupelo Tamer. It involves a Wendy's #2, an ice cold Pepsi and a sack of dull chains.

We shall see how long it takes to break you,

joat

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Who was that guy in the series Roots that kept running away untill they chopped off half of his foot, Kuda Kintae or something like that. I'd almost hand you the axe to get out of sharpening chains, most boring job in the world. My foot, Wendys, sharpening chains, man those are tuff choices,LOL

Hey Tommie, nice of you to unfold news about current development in the Stihl saga... I am reading the History of Stihl book for the moment am hope to finish it this week.

I was a bit puzzled when I came across this pic in the book though....which one of the bystanders is Nikolas Stihl...:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Hey Tommie, nice of you to unfold news about current development in the Stihl saga... I am reading the History of Stihl book for the moment am hope to finish it this week.

I was a bit puzzled when I came across this pic in the book though....which one of the bystanders is Nikolas Stihl...:hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Roland ole chap,

Can't you see that our hero, Tommy Hall, is working at a feverish pace to dig Nikolas Stihl out of the hole where the Husqvarna chainsaw mafia, led by Booker Dog and ole Rope, buried the heir apparent to the greatest outdoor power equipment manufacturer the planet has ever known?

It's right there in the picture,

joat

I bet old Grandpa Stihl picked up high frequency broadcasting signals from the GIs back in the 1950's with those ears.

attachment.php

I wonder where the rest of the crew is, there arent enough guys standing around. when i was working on the digs at the nuclear plant it always looked like that, id sometimes count twenty guys watching one work, no joke. them nuke plants are a crazy place to work.

The 1st gen you couldn't buy a low quality Stihl, the 2nd you sure can and it gets worse every year. Hopefully the 3rd will change that around rather than trying to make money off thier name while ruining thier name. Steve

Latest posts

Back