OOHHH! how the mighty 361 hath 'fallen!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOTICE: Ents is NOT tearing down the engine on the winning saw!

joat

Not to worry. Anyway, I wouldn't recognize an altered piston/jug/porting/etc. from stock. Heck, I was hoping someone would walk me thru tunning my saws while I'm there.

:) :)

poster49826322.jpg

Well Troll, I guess my 361 showed some Wanab and his Redmax 621 who's the boss.

unfortunatley the redman suffered a near catastrophic failure today while out training.

one of ta' carb bolts did the M jackson moon walk and my saw started to run away. it was hospitalized and diagnosed to be the bolt. i did a teardown and the damage was minimal. must be the Husky XP oil i was using.

:clap:

its easy to see why the saw runs the way it does looking at the porting. its very interesting. i may take pics if anybody is interested.

so parts will be ordered and back in training it will go. i can only imaging what it would have done to that 361 in my video if it wasnt air leaking.

:chainsaw:

:cheers:

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttt??????????

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Redman down, redman down.

ya, it it looked like it might have been for the count.

:censored:

Oh he** no! You better had get that turd back together and ready to run, we got 3 361s waiting in line.:chainsaw:

hee, hee, thats all you got, i gonna say it will take at least 5 of dem dar 361's to git' er' done. ill start with the stockers and work my way up.

hee, hee, thats all you got, i gonna say it will take at least 5 of dem dar 361's to git' er' done. ill start with the stockers and work my way up.

LOL! Mr Mambo Jambo is going to be pizzed.:angry2: :angry2:

Got anything besides that 346 and 455 that wants a arse kickin'?

Quality control. Need I say more.:)

10 plus year old saw that been thru God knows what.

Need i say more?

quality, ya i would say so. one of them stihl piston/slag metal would have been all over the jug.

LMAO!

rumor has it that some OEM stihl replacement pistons are coming from china and grenading.

WTG!

unfortunatley the redman suffered a near catastrophic failure today while out training.

one of ta' carb bolts did the M jackson moon walk and my saw started to run away. it was hospitalized and diagnosed to be the bolt. i did a teardown and the damage was minimal. must be the Husky XP oil i was using.

:clap:

its easy to see why the saw runs the way it does looking at the porting. its very interesting. i may take pics if anybody is interested.

so parts will be ordered and back in training it will go. i can only imaging what it would have done to that 361 in my video if it wasnt air leaking.

:chainsaw:

That ole saw brokem down after just two weeks, you should consider getting a 361,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

10 plus year old saw that been thru God knows what.

Need i say more?

quality, ya i would say so. one of them stihl piston/slag metal would have been all over the jug.

LMAO!

rumor has it that some OEM stihl replacement pistons are coming from china and grenading.

WTG!

Keep reading over there........You might just learn something yet...:cheers:

That ole saw brokem down after just two weeks, you should consider getting a 361,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

na, i all had to do was put soma dat' dar' doo' glooo' on ur and she would have been more than ready.

:)

Bring that frickin' 361 that you run so I can tune it. You will never touch ole reddy again.:chainsaw:

just so you know that 361 in my video is a runner. so yes i may try and bring it just to show you its not a weak 361 but i know thats not saying much.

Back