OOHHH! how the mighty 361 hath 'fallen!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is funny. You would have to be an id!*t to think a redmax what is even in the same ballgame as a ms361. Now just buy picking them up you can feel quality in the stihl like you should nevermind once you fire them up? The redmax feels like last years model= no contest? You know what I am saying? Get your head out of your a$$!!! Your pi$$ed off about the 361 threads day after day, There is a reason for this. Good try!!!

This thread is funny. You would have to be an id!*t to think a redmax what is even in the same ballgame as a ms361. Now just buy picking them up you can feel quality in the stihl like you should nevermind once you fire them up? The redmax feels like last years model= no contest? You know what I am saying? Get your head out of your a$$!!! Your pi$$ed off about the 361 threads day after day, There is a reason for this. Good try!!!

You're full of crap. :)

My opinion on this competition,361 verses 621 who gives a rats a$$. Both saws did what they were supposed to do and both did it well. Red Max, Stihl, Husky, Mac, Homelite, Dolmar. If it works for you why the Hell care what the other guy uses. Just be dam happy you not having to use an axe to cut your wood with, then you would l have something to bit(h. My axe is faster than your axe!!! :cheers:

You would have to be an id!*t to think a redmax what is even in the same ballgame as a ms361.

you would have to be an idiot to be in denial but it is what it is.

no matter how i run the saws, you where going to come up with a reason for it to be wrong and the outcome to be the way you wanted. stay in denial. hope it works out for ya!

I'm not much into racing saws, tunning them, proper technique or the like. In fact, I'm so bad at tunning that I haven't touched the jets on my 044 since I bought it 8 yrs. ago and haven't touched the 460 jets (only about 10 tanks thru it). But I'm sure someone with the knowledge could make a difference in the cut times with the above. Now, with all things being equal (can't account for tunning (although some with a good ear can tell)), such as chain and bar (how much does a bar account for time thru a cut?) just let the saw cut the wood. In other words, just lay the saw on the wood, no pushing, no rocking, just let the saw fall thru the cut. In this way we take away the "poor technique" I guess we'll have to call myth busters and have them rig up a mechanical arm that adds no push, pull, or what ever to the test.

Hmmmm, myth busters, n.c. edition, someone give them a call.

na, we will just wait for the GTG and let " Da' Crimson Killa' " do what it does over and over and over again.

:cheers:

My opinion on this competition,361 verses 621 who gives a rats a$$. Both saws did what they were supposed to do and both did it well. Red Max, Stihl, Husky, Mac, Homelite, Dolmar. If it works for you why the Hell care what the other guy uses. Just be dam happy you not having to use an axe to cut your wood with, then you would l have something to bit(h. My axe is faster than your axe!!! :cheers:

I actually tend to agree - this tread is pretty silly......

ringer saws, race chains, pro sawyers, whats it gonna take to beat this clown and his red POS?

:hmm3grin2orange:

Naaaaaaaaaa if we agreed on everything there would be nothing to talk about. I say argu it to the death and then some in spirit,LOLOL

Exactly - even those who mostly agree have to find something to disagree about - like what happened to Spike and me resently.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exactly - even those who mostly agree have to find something to disagree about - like what happened to Spike and me resently.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What, you and Spike have been disagreeing, now I find that odd, Spike doesn't argue much. I like that Spike, good guy...

ringer saws, race chains, pro sawyers, whats it gonna take to beat this clown and his red POS?

:hmm3grin2orange:

Wanab,

OK, here ya go. I'm NOT a pro. I'm a 59 year old hack. I just bought a used 361. I put the bar (used 20" ES) and chain (new LGX) on it, fired it up, but I've never cut with it.

Tell ya what, I'll not cut with it 'til the GTG and I'll run it against your RedMax.

No games, just a little gamesmanship. We can run for grins, bragging rights, a little cash or for pinks. Your choice. No pressure, no obligation, no name calling.

When we're finished, we'll laugh and eat some BBQ.

Fair enough?

joat

Joat, you are a class act. i would be honored to run you and your saw. i will bring a fresh loop of unsharpened LGX just for this match up.

Ents will make sure everything is on the up and up with everybody im sure. i would even propose that he run both saws with like chain just to get an unbiased view.

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back