Oppama 110R or the DTI-110 Tech tach 20K

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shiftit1

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new here but having been reading the forums for quite awhile. I have gotten alot of help from here! I have seen several posts on Tachometer's, but most seem a little older. I was hoping I could get some more suggestions. I am between the Oppama 1100R sold under echo name vs the DTI 20K. Price is very close within a few dollars, so that's not really the issue. I was looking at the Stihl EDT-9 but reviews I have found dont seem great. So that's why I'm down to the other two. Any one use both and have a preference. Advantages of one over the other. Kind of torn, any help would be greatly appreciated! If there are any newer options out there as far as Tachs I am open to other ideas as well.
Thank you!

@TonyK might move this to the chainsaw forum for you. I use a Husqvsrna branded Oppamma and have no complaints.
@TonyK might move this to the chainsaw forum for you. I use a Husqvsrna branded Oppamma and have no complaints.
Thanks for the input! I'm new to posting on forums in general, trying to figure it all out and where to put things. I appreciate any help, thank you

Back