• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Or trade for 088 880 084 3120

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovetheoutdoors

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Im looking to buy or trade on preferably a 088 or 880 or 3120. But also might be interested in a 084. My plan is to have it ported so im trying to keep cost down as much as possible. If you have one of these saws ported i would be interested in that also.

If you have or know of anything post away or pm me. Thanks.

When you find one you might as well ship it directly to Scott. I can't believe how good mine runs now.

When you find one you might as well ship it directly to Scott. I can't believe how good mine runs now.

Glad to hear you like it. Ive not had to many leads on finding a good used one. And i hate to buy one off of eBay .

I got 2-880's, one is stock, the other made a trip to cottle lane for surgery, they are both in new condition..
Some day I'll probably sell one or both of em, but not right yet, there too much fun to look at..

I have one modded by Brad Snelling

THis is a video of the saw Brad did when he worked on the saw.

I have a 47 Hardnose and a 24" Stihl rollernose bar. Have two chains for each one new and one that has some use on it.

All for $1500 plus shipping

That is one nice saw, looks like it runs great too. Unfortunately that's out of my price range. Thank you for the offer.

Local saw shop here has a couple he's thinking of getting rid of , one rebuilt , the other needs fixing , to what extent , I have no idea. These are saws customers have forgotten about and never picked up or couldnt afford to pick up. He claims notice have been sent numerous times with no response. He also says he is within his rights to move them out. What might you have for trading?

Back